My husband and I will be travelling to St. John's Newfoundland for the first 2 weeks of July 2012. My children will be 2 and 4 at the time, and I will be 7 months pregnant. We have never been to Newfoundland before. I have also never used this site before!
We don't want to do an excessive amount of driving as the kids will be miserable but want to see as much as possible! I know that I would like to go to Avalon (as its my daughter's name) and I have heard Trinity is beautiful. I would love to go to Gros Morne but think that might be too ambitious with the children???? I have also heard beautiful things about Twillingate Isle.
Something we absolutely want to try to do it whale watching and see ice burgs. Best place to do so?
We will rent a car and figured that we would try to rent a cottage or stay at B&B
Any fun activities you would recommend for children?
Any other tips you can provide would be great!!!!! Thx!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 로얄카지노＼＼【【【】AKR843.C0M【】】】＼＼로얄카지노
- 2 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 3 www.eTripBudget.com???
- 4 Banff or Jasper
- 5 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 6 4 days in Newfoundland
- 7 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 8 which hotel in Vancouver
- 9 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 10 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 11 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 12 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 13 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 14 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 15 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 16 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 17 Jasper Day Hikes
- 18 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 19 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 20 Montreal for 4 days
- 21 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 22 Montreal hotel on level ground
- 23 Maritimes Itinerary
- 24 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 25 Banff September Weekend