My husband and I will be travelling to St. John's Newfoundland for the first 2 weeks of July 2012. My children will be 2 and 4 at the time, and I will be 7 months pregnant. We have never been to Newfoundland before. I have also never used this site before!
We don't want to do an excessive amount of driving as the kids will be miserable but want to see as much as possible! I know that I would like to go to Avalon (as its my daughter's name) and I have heard Trinity is beautiful. I would love to go to Gros Morne but think that might be too ambitious with the children???? I have also heard beautiful things about Twillingate Isle.
Something we absolutely want to try to do it whale watching and see ice burgs. Best place to do so?
We will rent a car and figured that we would try to rent a cottage or stay at B&B
Any fun activities you would recommend for children?
Any other tips you can provide would be great!!!!! Thx!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 45th Birthday Getaway
- 2 45th Birthday Getaway
- 3 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 4 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 5 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Layover in Toronto
- 8 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 12 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 13 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 14 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 15 Keltic Lodge
- 16 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 17 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 18 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 19 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 20 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 21 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 24 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 25 Banff to Jasper and back