Planning a trip to Newfoundland to visit family from November 15th to December 15th. I'll be staying in the Burin peninsula but want to take a trip up to St. John's and hopefully make the drive up to Gros Morn for 4 days or so. My questions are - what is there to do in Gros Morn at this time of year? We're avid hikers and skiirs but I can't seem to find any information on this in-between season so I'm not sure if the trails are snow covered yet or if the weather is too rainy to do much (I'm assuming camping is out of the question too?). Also, are the road conditions ok to be driving the 6 hours or so from St. John's to Gros Morn? I've never been to Newfoundland so I'm just not sure what to expect. Any other activity suggestions are appreciated! We're very active and adventurous (but not necessarily into wild nights out in St. John's).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementskings.com/leuxia-avis/
- 2 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 5 First Time Trip to Canada
- 6 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 7 Niagra Falls
- 8 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 9 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 10 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 11 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 12 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 13 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 14 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 15 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 16 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 17 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 18 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 19 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 20 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 21 Road Trip to Calgary
- 22 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 23 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 24 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 25 Thousand Islands - Hiking