Planning a trip to Newfoundland to visit family from November 15th to December 15th. I'll be staying in the Burin peninsula but want to take a trip up to St. John's and hopefully make the drive up to Gros Morn for 4 days or so. My questions are - what is there to do in Gros Morn at this time of year? We're avid hikers and skiirs but I can't seem to find any information on this in-between season so I'm not sure if the trails are snow covered yet or if the weather is too rainy to do much (I'm assuming camping is out of the question too?). Also, are the road conditions ok to be driving the 6 hours or so from St. John's to Gros Morn? I've never been to Newfoundland so I'm just not sure what to expect. Any other activity suggestions are appreciated! We're very active and adventurous (but not necessarily into wild nights out in St. John's).
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 GMX@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech c*Are 24/7
- 2 BC road trip advice
- 3 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 4 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 5 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 6 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 7 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 10 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 12 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 13 Traveling with your bike
- 14 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 15 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 16 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 17 Alberta Trip_2017
- 18 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 19 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 20 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 21 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 22 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 23 Baseball
- 24 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 25 Another trip to bicycling heaven.