How is the weather in Newfoundland in November? Is it worth going? I am used to very cold weather and it won't bother me.
Newfoundland in November
- 1 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 2 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 3 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 5 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 6 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 7 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 8 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 9 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 10 Calgary treats
- 11 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 12 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 13 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 14 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 15 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 16 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 17 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 18 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 19 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 20 Gros Morne accommodations
- 21 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 22 DOG SLEDDING
- 23 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 24 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 25 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland