I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 2 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 3 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 4 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 5 Best place for wedding flowers
- 6 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 7 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 8 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 9 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 10 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 11 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 12 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 13 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 14 hotel in vancouver
- 15 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 16 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 18 NH to Nova Scotia
- 19 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 20 Banff Area In October
- 21 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 22 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 23 Niagara Falls Advise
- 24 Ottawa recs?
- 25 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )