I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 3 days in europe
- 2 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 3 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 4 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 5 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 6 Quebec province GTG?
- 7 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 8 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 9 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 10 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 11 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 12 Best hikes in Banff
- 13 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 14 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 15 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 16 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 17 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 18 Nova Scotia hotels
- 19 3 full days in and round Banff
- 20 Victoria/butchart gardens
- 21 Montreal / Quebec City trip
- 22 From Vancouver to Halifax - how best to travel
- 23 Where to stay in Montreal?
- 24 Nova Star
- 25 Victoria
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )