I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 7 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 8 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 14 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 15 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 16 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 17 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 18 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 19 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 20 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 21 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 22 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )