I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 season greetings
- 4 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 5 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Alberta????
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 10 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 11 Wifi rental
- 12 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 13 Short term lodging
- 14 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 15 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 16 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 17 Vancouver top restaurant
- 18 Montreal Entertainment
- 19 Heli skiing in March
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 22 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 23 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 24 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 25 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies