I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 2 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 3 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 9 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 10 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental