I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 4. Days from Portland to Nova Scotia
- 2 10-day round trip NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI starting and ending in Halifax
- 3 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 4 12 day trip thru New Brunswick
- 5 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 6 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 7 NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 8 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 9 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 10 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 11 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 12 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 13 Ottawa recs?
- 14 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 15 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 16 car needed in Vancouver?
- 17 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 18 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 19 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 20 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 21 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 22 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 23 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 24 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 25 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )