I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 2 Quebec City in January
- 3 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 6 Hotels in Quebec City
- 7 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Flying from Toronto to London
- 10 Rental car
- 11 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 12 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 13 Montreal in April
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Cross country drive
- 16 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 17 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 18 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 19 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 20 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 21 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 22 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 23 First family trip to Toronto.
- 24 Calgary Stampede
- 25 2 days in Vancouver
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )