I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 24x7 0ncall SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 24*7
- 2 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 5 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 8 Victoria, Canada
- 9 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 10 Best places in Toronto
- 11 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 12 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 13 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Newfoundland in early June
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 18 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 19 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 20 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 21 Nova Scotia in July
- 22 Cape Breton in early June
- 23 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands
- 25 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )