I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quick and easy weight loss
- 2 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 4 Vancouver
- 5 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 6 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 7 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 8 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 9 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 10 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 11 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 12 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 13 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 14 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 15 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Hotels in Toronto
- 17 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 18 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 21 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 22 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 23 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 24 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta
- 25 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week