I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yo yo honey
- 2 Vancouver top restaurant
- 3 Montreal Entertainment
- 4 Heli skiing in March
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 7 Toronto: where to stay?
- 8 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 9 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 15 Toronto lodgings
- 16 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 17 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 18 rockies in september
- 19 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 20 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 21 Viking Trail
- 22 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 23 Quebec City trip.report
- 24 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 25 Best weekend of Carnaval?