I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Magog, Lac-Brome, Sutton or ??
- 2 Cycling and wild camping Canot Trail
- 3 Thanksgiving in Canada
- 4 Travelling alberta
- 5 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 6 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 7 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 8 Jasper
- 9 day trip to Victoria
- 10 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 11 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 12 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 13 Newfoundland in July
- 14 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 15 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 16 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 17 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 20 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 21 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 22 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 23 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 24 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 25 Calgary Stampede
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )