I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 2 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 3 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 4 Two week taster
- 5 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 6 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 7 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 8 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 9 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 10 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 11 Victoria Island
- 12 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 13 Accommodation in halifax
- 14 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 15 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 16 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 17 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 18 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 19 Translink and itinerary questions
- 20 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 21 Montreal Restaurants
- 22 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )