I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta Warning
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 4 national parks of Newfoundland
- 5 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 6 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 7 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 8 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 11 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 12 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 13 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 14 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 15 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 16 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 17 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 18 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 19 Long Weekend Toronto
- 20 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 21 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 22 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 23 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 24 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 25 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )