I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 2 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 3 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 4 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 5 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 6 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 9 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Journey series CAD
- 14 Madrid or Montreal
- 15 Help with Kelowna
- 16 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 17 9 nights in Nfld
- 18 10 days in The Maritimes
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Vancouver
- 21 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 23 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 24 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 25 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick