We will be traveling to Newfoundland, for the first time, in August. Reservations have been made but I have a few concerns. We will be able to find traditional pub music in St. John's on either a Sun. or Monday night? Would it have been better to miss either the Trinity Pageant or the Brigus Blueberry Festival to include a Sat. night in St. John's? We are not party people, just seniors who enjoy tradtional celtic type music. Thanks for the advice.
Newfoundland in August
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 2 NYC to Montreal by train
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 5 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 8 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 9 Where to stay in Banff?
- 10 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 11 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 12 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 13 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 14 Transport of cremated remains
- 15 Rockies trip in June.
- 16 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal