Hello, We are planning to do 11 days of hiking on East Coast Trail. We are fairly seasoned hikers and The Spout Path and Biscan Cove Path is on our must do list so far. Can anyone suggest other "must do" hikes on the east coast trail? Also, we are trying to decide what month to go so I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this?.
Newfoundland East Coast Trail
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 2 Vancouver and other places in August
- 3 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 4 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 5 North Vancouver Island
- 6 Rockies trip in June.
- 7 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 8 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 9 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 10 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 11 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 12 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 13 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 14 Need tips for this trip
- 15 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 16 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 19 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 20 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 21 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 22 Newfoundland questions
- 23 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 24 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 25 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area