I was planning a backpacking trip to Newfoundland in August, I have about 2 to 3 weeks to spare and I wanted to get advice and/or suggestions.
Basically, I will be going all alone on a backpacking trip to Newfoundland. The first day I will fly from Montreal to St-John's, and a friend highly suggested to stay in St-john's for a few days. Afterwards, I planned to complete the East Coast Trail (link: http://www.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=7858748) (it will take about a week). From this point I'm quite indecisive what to do next. I'd love to go visit Gros Morne National Park (maybe attempt the Long Range Traverse). I love nature, history, food and I`m not very picky as long as there is a beautiful scenery. However, I`m limited to public transport(bus, taxi,etc). I still din't reserve any spots at hostels or hotel for the first few days in St-john's. Also, I have backpacking experience and I already have my camping/survival equipment.
Finally, any advice is highly appreciated, hopefully my plan isn`t ludicrous.
Thank you for your time,
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Order Authentic Passports,visa,drivers license,id cards
- 2 My passion in Toronto
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December