I am planning a trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland with my boyfriend. We will leave from Montreal on may 23 in the morning by car and I was thinking if it would be possible to spend a few days in Nova Scotia (2 or 3 days) and then go to Newfoundland. We have to go back to Montreal in Mai 29 because we have our flight to Brazil from there. What do you think? And, if I have to choose, which one you suggest?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL Recovery CONTACT☎1:855:999 :8045 AOL Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 VERIZON Reset password CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 VERIZON Technical SUPP0RT
- 3 Global Employability Group
- 4 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 5 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 6 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 7 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 10 Victoria, Canada
- 11 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 12 Best places in Toronto
- 13 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 14 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 15 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 16 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 17 Newfoundland in early June
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 20 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 21 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 22 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 23 Nova Scotia in July
- 24 Cape Breton in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands in early June