Hi, I plan this summer (time ranges from middle of July until middle of August) a tour to Newfoundland and Labrador. As I'll be travelling alone and as I am an "unwealthy" student for renting a car alone, I'm looking for other people who would be interested in doing a trip in this region. I intend to rent a car during two weeks or so to travel around in Newfoundland. After that I wanna go up to the North by ferry to Goose Bay and may be even Nain. I could also change my itinerary and go firstly futher north to Labrador before I'll travelling around in Newfoundland, I'm flexible. If somebody would be interested in sharing the costs of the car, just let me know! (concerning the car: I've found some really cheap offers: Economy size, all assurances incl. around 270 CAD per week).
Newfoundland and Labrador
View all Canada activity »
- 1 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area