Hi, I plan this summer (time ranges from middle of July until middle of August) a tour to Newfoundland and Labrador. As I'll be travelling alone and as I am an "unwealthy" student for renting a car alone, I'm looking for other people who would be interested in doing a trip in this region. I intend to rent a car during two weeks or so to travel around in Newfoundland. After that I wanna go up to the North by ferry to Goose Bay and may be even Nain. I could also change my itinerary and go firstly futher north to Labrador before I'll travelling around in Newfoundland, I'm flexible. If somebody would be interested in sharing the costs of the car, just let me know! (concerning the car: I've found some really cheap offers: Economy size, all assurances incl. around 270 CAD per week).
Newfoundland and Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 send free sms to canada
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days