Hi, I plan this summer (time ranges from middle of July until middle of August) a tour to Newfoundland and Labrador. As I'll be travelling alone and as I am an "unwealthy" student for renting a car alone, I'm looking for other people who would be interested in doing a trip in this region. I intend to rent a car during two weeks or so to travel around in Newfoundland. After that I wanna go up to the North by ferry to Goose Bay and may be even Nain. I could also change my itinerary and go firstly futher north to Labrador before I'll travelling around in Newfoundland, I'm flexible. If somebody would be interested in sharing the costs of the car, just let me know! (concerning the car: I've found some really cheap offers: Economy size, all assurances incl. around 270 CAD per week).
Newfoundland and Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 how to search for owls in winter
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 4 Canada in winter
- 5 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 6 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise