My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 5 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 6 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 8 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 9 Traveling with your bike
- 10 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days