My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 kin so readily that it protect
- 2 s out the fluff from the pores, fill
- 3 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 4 Hotels in Quebec City
- 5 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Flying from Toronto to London
- 9 Rental car
- 10 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 11 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 12 Montreal in April
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Cross country drive
- 15 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 16 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 17 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 18 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 19 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 20 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 21 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 22 First family trip to Toronto.
- 23 Calgary Stampede
- 24 2 days in Vancouver
- 25 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old