My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 2 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 3 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 4 Eastern Canada
- 5 Advice trip to Canada
- 6 9 days newfoundland
- 7 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 8 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 9 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 12 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 13 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 14 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 15 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 16 Help us see Vancouver island
- 17 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 18 Journey series CAD
- 19 Madrid or Montreal
- 20 Help with Kelowna
- 21 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 22 9 nights in Nfld
- 23 10 days in The Maritimes
- 24 2 days in Vancouver
- 25 Vancouver