My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 how to buy prescription meds without scripts
- 2 Victoria?
- 3 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 4 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 5 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 8 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 9 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 10 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 11 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 14 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 15 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 16 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 17 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 18 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 19 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 20 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 21 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 22 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 23 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 24 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 25 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help