My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Newfoundland and Labrador
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Quebec City trip.report
- 8 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 9 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 10 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 11 Quebic City or Montreal
- 12 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 13 ft nelson bc
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 17 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 18 canada in the winter?
- 19 Canada in winter
- 20 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 21 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 22 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 23 Telegraph cove
- 24 trip report rockies
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.