My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 education sponsorship
- 2 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 3 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 4 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 5 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 6 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 7 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 8 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 9 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 10 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 11 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 12 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 13 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 14 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 15 Road Trip to Calgary
- 16 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 17 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 18 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 19 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 20 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 21 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 22 Eating lobster
- 23 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 24 PEI Beach rentals and local eateries
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days