My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://nutritionplanreview.com/dermagen-iq-fr/
- 2 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 3 Layover in Toronto
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 45th Birthday Getaway
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 8 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 9 Icefields Parkway
- 10 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 11 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 12 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 13 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 14 Keltic Lodge
- 15 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 16 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 17 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 18 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 19 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 20 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 21 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 22 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 23 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 24 Banff to Jasper and back
- 25 Canmore for a few days