My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 2 Ottawa recs?
- 3 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 4 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 5 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 6 car needed in Vancouver?
- 7 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 8 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 9 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 10 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 11 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 12 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 13 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 14 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 15 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 16 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 17 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 18 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 19 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 20 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 21 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 22 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 23 Granville Island
- 24 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 25 Good eats and car question NS