My partner and I are considering driving and ferrying from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland and on to Cartwright Labrador and driving back inland to Quebec. We are looking for any useful tips and info on this journey as it is still in the conception stage. We are worried that the benefits of travelling to Labrador and being able to explore a relitively untouched country will not outweigh the possible problems this journey might pose. For example the research we have done so far shows there to be few amenities along to route. Is filling up with gas difficult? Are the roads in bad condition? Is the journey across labrador tedious or is the beauty of the country enough to make it worthwhile? Any info and experience comments 100% welcome. Thanks so much to all that takes time to help us plan our summer road trip.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- 1 Gros Morne accommodations
- 2 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 3 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 4 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 5 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 6 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 7 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 8 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 11 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 12 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 13 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 14 Calgary treats
- 15 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 16 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 17 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 18 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 19 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 20 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 21 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls