I am flying from Toronto to London this August and have a 9 hour layover in St. John's. I am wondering if there is a way to get from the airport downtown as I likely won't want to spend all that time in the airport. Is there a bus or would I have to take a cab?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 주식이야기 주식투자 oninve.com
- 2 주식추천사이트 100만원으로주식 oninve.com
- 3 저평가주식추천 야후주식시세 oninve.com
- 4 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 9 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 10 Small group tour for my parents
- 11 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 12 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 15 Itinerary feedback, please
- 16 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 17 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 18 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 19 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 22 Best Way
- 23 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 24 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 25 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?