We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 2 Banff or Jasper
- 3 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 4 4 days in Newfoundland
- 5 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 6 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 7 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 8 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 9 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 10 which hotel in Vancouver
- 11 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 12 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 13 Jasper Day Hikes
- 14 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 15 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 16 Montreal for 4 days
- 17 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 18 Montreal hotel on level ground
- 19 Maritimes Itinerary
- 20 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 21 Banff September Weekend
- 22 4 day Excursion from Quebec City
- 23 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 24 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 25 First Aid for cruise adventure