We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 Icefields Parkway
- 4 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 7 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 10 Banff to Jasper and back
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Canmore for a few days
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 The Canadian
- 15 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 16 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 19 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 20 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 21 East to West, Roadtrip
- 22 Tent camping with a dog
- 23 Help with Victoria get away
- 24 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 25 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary