We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 6 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 16 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 17 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 18 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 19 how to search for owls in winter
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Help us see Vancouver island
- 22 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 25 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus