We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Make Your skin Extra Nourished with Oveena Skin Care(Canada)
- 2 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 3 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Skiing in Whistler
- 5 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 6 lodging in whistler
- 7 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 8 BC or Alberta drives
- 9 Torino in february
- 10 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 11 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 12 My Family Travle Vlog
- 13 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire