We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 season greetings
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise