We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 most in-demand goods
- 2 thalassa restaurant
- 3 Advice trip to Canada
- 4 9 days newfoundland
- 5 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 6 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 7 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 9 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 10 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 11 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 12 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 13 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 14 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 15 Help us see Vancouver island
- 16 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 17 Journey series CAD
- 18 Madrid or Montreal
- 19 Help with Kelowna
- 20 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 21 9 nights in Nfld
- 22 10 days in The Maritimes
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver
- 25 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver