We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 good lobster roll
- 2 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 3 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 4 Canada in Feb 2016
- 5 King City and surrounding
- 6 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 7 20 hour layover
- 8 Montreal or Toronto?
- 9 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 10 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 11 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 12 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 13 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 14 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 15 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 16 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 17 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 18 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 19 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 20 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 21 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 22 Child booster seat requirement
- 23 Jasper vacation home/condo rental for 5
- 24 Visiting Toronto
- 25 which hotel in Vancouver