We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 2 Alberta Wildfires
- 3 Niagara Falls Canada
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 7 Fresh Fruit from US
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 10 quebec
- 11 Jet to Victoria
- 12 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 17 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 18 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 19 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 20 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 21 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 22 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 23 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 24 Grouse or Whistler?
- 25 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?