We are planning a trip to NFL for 10 days. We are 9 members of family. We are driving from Toronto.
1 day.Tor. to QUe City
2 day Que to Charlottetown (one day in CT)
3 day CT to Wood Island for ferry to Caribou (night in ferry to Argentia)
4 day from Argentia to St. John's
5 day St. John's
6 day St. Johns
5 day St. John's to Corner brook (night in Corner brook)
6 day CB to St. Anthony to Viking village
7, 8 day in Gross Morne park
9 Port au basques to North Sydney
I would like to know what to do in St. John's and where are the must seen places. We love sightseeing and hiking. The same thing about Rocky Harbour. I know it is close to Groos Morne Park. Where we can stay in the park. Also if we want to saty in L'A A Meadow is there a nice place close to the Viking Village.
I realy appreciate any information you could provide.
We start July. 30 and should be back in Tor. Aug. 11.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 2 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 3 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 4 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 5 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 6 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 7 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 8 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 9 hotel in vancouver
- 10 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 11 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 12 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 13 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 14 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 15 NH to Nova Scotia
- 16 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 17 Banff Area In October
- 18 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 19 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 20 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 21 Niagara Falls Advise
- 22 Ottawa recs?
- 23 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 24 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 25 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?