Planning a trip to Newfoundland in July. Looking for thoughts on good place to stay in St. John's. Am I wrong to think that we could easily just stay there for a week and stay plenty busy with day trips? We are 2 families of 4 with kids ages 8, 10, 14 and 16 and a pair of grandparents. We are interested in history/culture, but want to enjoy fishing, light hikes, whale watching, sea kayaking....I think that we will find plenty to do with day trips in and around the area and not trying to drive everywhere for a quick peak in a week. For a rock, it certainly looks like lots of driving to me! Should we plan to stay somewhere else for a few days? Any help appreciated!
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail