I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria or Qualicum BEACH in winter
- 2 Initial planning for Vancouver and Tofino in September
- 3 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 4 Vancouver in June
- 5 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 6 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 7 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 8 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 9 3 days in europe
- 10 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 11 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 12 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 13 Quebec province GTG?
- 14 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 15 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 16 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 17 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 18 Best hikes in Banff
- 19 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 20 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 21 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 22 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 23 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 24 Nova Scotia hotels
- 25 3 full days in and round Banff