I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Newbie travelling to Canada for the first time..
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 5 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 6 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 7 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 8 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 9 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 10 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 11 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 12 Halifax-PEI
- 13 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 14 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 15 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 16 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 17 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 18 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 19 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 20 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 22 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 23 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 24 Victoria Dining
- 25 Banff and Jasper one week trip