I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 VERIZON Password reset Contact ☎ 1:888:260:2909 VERIZON Tec*h Supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 10 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 11 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 12 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 13 BC or Alberta drives
- 14 Torino in february
- 15 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 16 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 18 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Skiing in Whistler
- 20 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 21 lodging in whistler
- 22 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 23 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 24 My Family Travle Vlog
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights