I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Newbie travelling to Canada for the first time..
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 2 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 3 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 4 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 5 quebec
- 6 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler