I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 2 national parks of Newfoundland
- 3 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 4 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 5 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 6 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 7 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 8 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 9 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 10 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 11 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 12 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 13 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 14 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 15 Long Weekend Toronto
- 16 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 17 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 18 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 19 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 20 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 21 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 22 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 23 My first trip to Toronto
- 24 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 25 Shuttle service from YYZ