I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Newbie travelling to Canada for the first time..
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.