I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 2 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 5 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 8 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 9 Quebec to yarmouth
- 10 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 11 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 12 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 13 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 14 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 15 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 16 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 17 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 18 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 19 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 20 Pearson Airport logistics
- 21 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 22 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States