I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL login error 1(8OO) 57O 1233 AOL mail HELPLINE NUMBER
- 2 Important Year End Tax Planning tips for small business owners
- 3 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 4 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Icefields Parkway
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse