I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Newbie travelling to Canada for the first time..
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 2 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 3 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 4 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 7 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 8 Car Service in Toronto
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 15 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 Fresh Fruit from US
- 17 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 18 quebec
- 19 Jet to Victoria
- 20 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 21 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids