I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 2 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 3 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Best Way
- 6 Itinerary feedback, please
- 7 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 8 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 9 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 10 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 11 Bay of Fundy
- 12 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 First trip to Vancouver
- 17 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 18 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 19 Alberta Trip_2017
- 20 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 21 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 22 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 23 Calgary Stampede virgin
- 24 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 25 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help