I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Q微信987739625LSE伦敦政经学位文凭办理毕业证可查学历学位认证回国证明成绩单
- 2 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 3 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 4 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 5 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 6 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 7 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 8 NH to Nova Scotia
- 9 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 10 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 11 Banff Area In October
- 12 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 13 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 14 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 15 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 16 Niagara Falls Advise
- 17 Ottawa recs?
- 18 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 19 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 20 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 21 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 22 identifying a statue near pier in halifax
- 23 Black bugs and insects Eastren Townships and Laurentians?
- 24 Insurance after a heart attack
- 25 Help w 9 Days NS, PEI biking, hiking, driving in October