I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 办理（卡尔顿大学毕业证）Q/微’信859961735成绩单学历认证 Carleton University
- 2 12 day trip thru New Brunswick
- 3 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 4 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 5 NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 6 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 7 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 8 10-day round trip NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI starting and ending in Halifax
- 9 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 10 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 11 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 12 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 13 Ottawa recs?
- 14 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 15 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 16 car needed in Vancouver?
- 17 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 18 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 19 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 20 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 21 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 22 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 23 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 24 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 25 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.