I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Newbie travelling to Canada for the first time..
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia
- 2 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 4 Vancouver
- 5 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 6 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 7 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 8 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 9 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 10 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 11 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 12 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 13 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 14 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 15 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Hotels in Toronto
- 17 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 18 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 21 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 22 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 23 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 24 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta
- 25 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week