I am a complete newbie to this site and i have never been to Canada before.
I have 5 days and planning to spend 2 days in toronto, 1 day for kingston and 1000 islands and 2 days in montreal.
I am flying into Toronto in last week of August.
Day 1 (Thu) : visit Niagara falls & nearby locations
Day 2 : Toronto bus guided tour or something to see other attractions.
Overnight bus journey to Montreal
Day 3: Visit Old Montreal city ,downtown
Day 4: visit Kingston, 1000 islands
Day 5: visit Quebec city
Overnight bus back to toronto.
Morning flight back.
I am looking to utilize my 5 days to the fullest.. so not sure if above itinerary is good.
Also i am looking for some suggestions regarding places to visit on Day 1 & Day 2 in Toronto as i think i will have lot of time at my hand. Same with Montreal.
I would greatly appreciate any guidance, tips or suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 2 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 3 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 4 Jasper
- 5 day trip to Victoria
- 6 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 7 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 9 Newfoundland in July
- 10 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 11 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 12 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 13 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 16 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 17 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 18 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 19 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 20 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 21 Calgary Stampede
- 22 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 23 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 24 11 Day Road trip
- 25 Canada - 1st time