I would like to go to Montreal from July 4- 7. I've read several posts on Fodors on how cool the area called "The Plateau" is, but when I check travelocity or expedia, I can't find any hotels.
Any suggestion on a moderate hotel is apprecated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 2 Corporate party
- 3 travel to Lake Louise
- 4 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 5 Quebec City in January
- 6 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 7 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 8 Hotels in Quebec City
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Flying from Toronto to London
- 11 Rental car
- 12 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 13 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 14 Montreal in April
- 15 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 16 Cross country drive
- 17 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 18 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 19 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 22 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 23 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 24 First family trip to Toronto.
- 25 Calgary Stampede