I would like to go to Montreal from July 4- 7. I've read several posts on Fodors on how cool the area called "The Plateau" is, but when I check travelocity or expedia, I can't find any hotels.
Any suggestion on a moderate hotel is apprecated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 OPnEHDTV-Michigan State vs Purdue Live Online TV
- 2 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Newfoundland in July
- 5 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 6 Jasper
- 7 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 8 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 9 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 10 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 11 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 12 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 13 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 14 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 15 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 17 Calgary Stampede
- 18 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 19 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 20 11 Day Road trip
- 21 Canada - 1st time
- 22 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 23 Halifax port restaurants
- 24 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 25 Road Trip Help