I would like to go to Montreal from July 4- 7. I've read several posts on Fodors on how cool the area called "The Plateau" is, but when I check travelocity or expedia, I can't find any hotels.
Any suggestion on a moderate hotel is apprecated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementscloud.com/testo-vital/
- 2 Niagra Falls
- 3 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 4 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 5 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 6 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 7 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 8 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 9 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 10 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 11 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 12 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 13 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 14 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 15 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 16 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 17 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 18 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 19 Road Trip to Calgary
- 20 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 21 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 24 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 25 Chicago to London, ON, Canada