New traveler here. Soon to be empty nester's hitting the road for our first trip without the kids.
We're traveling from suburban Boston to Cape Breton at the end of June and want to know if there is a list of rest area's available. We're looking for facilities with bathrooms and / or picnic area's so we can stretch and eat. I've searched the internet and can't come up with anything.
We're crossing the border at McAdam and will be traveling on Routes 4, 3 and 2.
What kind of law enforcement presence can we expect along those route. Its going to be a long ride and I'd prefer to avoid getting a speeding ticket while making the best time possible.
Lastly, I read that radar detectors are illegal in New Brunswick. Is this true? Is it rigorously enforced?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 2 온라인바다이야기 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/pantothen-de/
- 4 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 5 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 6 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 7 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Best Way
- 10 Itinerary feedback, please
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin