New traveler here. Soon to be empty nester's hitting the road for our first trip without the kids.
We're traveling from suburban Boston to Cape Breton at the end of June and want to know if there is a list of rest area's available. We're looking for facilities with bathrooms and / or picnic area's so we can stretch and eat. I've searched the internet and can't come up with anything.
We're crossing the border at McAdam and will be traveling on Routes 4, 3 and 2.
What kind of law enforcement presence can we expect along those route. Its going to be a long ride and I'd prefer to avoid getting a speeding ticket while making the best time possible.
Lastly, I read that radar detectors are illegal in New Brunswick. Is this true? Is it rigorously enforced?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 2 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 3 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 4 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 5 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 6 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 7 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 8 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 9 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 10 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 11 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 12 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 13 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 14 Traveling with your bike
- 15 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 16 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 17 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 18 Alberta Trip_2017
- 19 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 20 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 21 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 22 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 23 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 24 Baseball
- 25 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?