New traveler here. Soon to be empty nester's hitting the road for our first trip without the kids.
We're traveling from suburban Boston to Cape Breton at the end of June and want to know if there is a list of rest area's available. We're looking for facilities with bathrooms and / or picnic area's so we can stretch and eat. I've searched the internet and can't come up with anything.
We're crossing the border at McAdam and will be traveling on Routes 4, 3 and 2.
What kind of law enforcement presence can we expect along those route. Its going to be a long ride and I'd prefer to avoid getting a speeding ticket while making the best time possible.
Lastly, I read that radar detectors are illegal in New Brunswick. Is this true? Is it rigorously enforced?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://healthproductivies.weebly.com/blog/vivax-male-enhancement
- 2 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 3 Victoria, Canada
- 4 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 5 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 6 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 7 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 8 Newfoundland in early June
- 9 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 10 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 11 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 12 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 13 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 14 Nova Scotia in July
- 15 Cape Breton in early June
- 16 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 17 Magdalen Islands
- 18 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 19 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 20 Passport question for Int flight
- 21 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 22 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 23 Icefields Parkway
- 24 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 25 Parking in Niagara & Toronto