New traveler here. Soon to be empty nester's hitting the road for our first trip without the kids.
We're traveling from suburban Boston to Cape Breton at the end of June and want to know if there is a list of rest area's available. We're looking for facilities with bathrooms and / or picnic area's so we can stretch and eat. I've searched the internet and can't come up with anything.
We're crossing the border at McAdam and will be traveling on Routes 4, 3 and 2.
What kind of law enforcement presence can we expect along those route. Its going to be a long ride and I'd prefer to avoid getting a speeding ticket while making the best time possible.
Lastly, I read that radar detectors are illegal in New Brunswick. Is this true? Is it rigorously enforced?
Thank you in advance
New Brunswick Rest Area's
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 4 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 5 NYC to Montreal by train
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 13 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 14 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 15 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 16 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 17 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 18 boarder crossing question
- 19 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 20 Calgary hotel help needed
- 21 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 22 a week in St John's, NL
- 23 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 24 graduation in Vancouver
- 25 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?