New traveler here. Soon to be empty nester's hitting the road for our first trip without the kids.
We're traveling from suburban Boston to Cape Breton at the end of June and want to know if there is a list of rest area's available. We're looking for facilities with bathrooms and / or picnic area's so we can stretch and eat. I've searched the internet and can't come up with anything.
We're crossing the border at McAdam and will be traveling on Routes 4, 3 and 2.
What kind of law enforcement presence can we expect along those route. Its going to be a long ride and I'd prefer to avoid getting a speeding ticket while making the best time possible.
Lastly, I read that radar detectors are illegal in New Brunswick. Is this true? Is it rigorously enforced?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Black magic spell and traditional healer profmaliki +27738109621
- 2 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 3 Trip to Tornoto
- 4 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 5 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 6 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 7 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 8 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 9 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 10 Gettinng around Jasper
- 11 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 12 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 13 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 14 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 15 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 16 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 17 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 18 Vancouver customs time??
- 19 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 20 Cell Phones in Canada
- 21 Trip to winnipeg
- 22 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 23 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
- 24 Help with 3 week photo trip to Canadian Maritimes plus
- 25 Hiking and not meeting bears in rocky mountains