New traveler here. Soon to be empty nester's hitting the road for our first trip without the kids.
We're traveling from suburban Boston to Cape Breton at the end of June and want to know if there is a list of rest area's available. We're looking for facilities with bathrooms and / or picnic area's so we can stretch and eat. I've searched the internet and can't come up with anything.
We're crossing the border at McAdam and will be traveling on Routes 4, 3 and 2.
What kind of law enforcement presence can we expect along those route. Its going to be a long ride and I'd prefer to avoid getting a speeding ticket while making the best time possible.
Lastly, I read that radar detectors are illegal in New Brunswick. Is this true? Is it rigorously enforced?
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://guidemesupplements.com/v-tight-gel/
- 2 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 4 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 5 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 7 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 8 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 9 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 10 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Traveling with ashes
- 12 Vancouver 3 days
- 13 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 14 Vancouver without a Car
- 15 Whistler
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 17 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 18 Intro
- 19 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 20 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 21 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 22 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 23 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 24 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 25 Need help in rain!