I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 how to buy prescription meds without scripts
- 2 Victoria?
- 3 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 4 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 5 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 8 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 9 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 10 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 11 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 14 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 15 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 16 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 17 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 18 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 19 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 20 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 21 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 22 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 23 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 24 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 25 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help