I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 2 Nova Scotia
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 4 Vancouver
- 5 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 6 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 7 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 8 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 9 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 10 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 11 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 12 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 13 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 14 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 15 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Hotels in Toronto
- 17 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 18 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 19 Best hikes in Banff
- 20 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 21 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 22 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 23 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 24 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta
- 25 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week