I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementbase.com/juvarelle-serum
- 2 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 3 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 4 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 5 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 6 Itinerary feedback, please
- 7 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 8 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 9 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 10 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 11 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 12 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 13 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 14 Best Way
- 15 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 17 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 18 Bay of Fundy
- 19 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 20 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 21 First trip to Vancouver
- 22 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 23 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 24 Alberta Trip_2017
- 25 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around