I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 2 iPhone in Canada
- 3 how to search for owls in winter
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Canada in winter
- 6 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 8 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 9 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 13 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 16 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 17 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 18 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 19 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 20 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise