I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week
- 2 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 3 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 4 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 5 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 6 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 7 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 8 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 10 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 11 Victoria
- 12 Help us see Vancouver island
- 13 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 14 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 15 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 16 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 17 NOTL weather in Sept
- 18 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 19 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 20 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 21 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 22 birthday trip
- 23 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 25 Best hikes in Banff