I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver top restaurant
- 2 Heli skiing in March
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 7 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 8 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 9 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 10 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 11 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 12 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 13 Toronto lodgings
- 14 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 15 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 16 rockies in september
- 17 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 18 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Viking Trail
- 20 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 21 Quebec City trip.report
- 22 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 23 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 24 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 25 iPhone in Canada