I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ 1888:260:2909 installation renewal CONTACT GMAIL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 3 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 6 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 7 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 10 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 11 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 12 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 13 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 14 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 17 BC or Alberta drives
- 18 Torino in february
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 21 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 22 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 23 Skiing in Whistler
- 24 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 25 lodging in whistler