I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 2 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 3 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 4 10-day round trip NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI starting and ending in Halifax
- 5 NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 6 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 7 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 8 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 9 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 10 Ottawa recs?
- 11 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 12 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 13 car needed in Vancouver?
- 14 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 15 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 16 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 17 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 18 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 19 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 20 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 21 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 22 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 23 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 24 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 25 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?