I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 2 Health Care Reform Canada
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 5 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 6 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 7 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 8 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 9 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 10 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 12 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 13 Calgary Stampede
- 14 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 15 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 16 11 Day Road trip
- 17 Canada - 1st time
- 18 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 19 Halifax port restaurants
- 20 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 21 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 22 Road Trip Help
- 23 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 24 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way
- 25 Grizzly Bears Campbell River