I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 2 http://supplementscloud.com/testo-vital/
- 3 Niagra Falls
- 4 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 5 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 6 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 7 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 8 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 9 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 10 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 11 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 12 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 13 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 14 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 15 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 16 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 17 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 18 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 19 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 20 Road Trip to Calgary
- 21 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 22 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 25 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler