I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 2 Quebec City trip.report
- 3 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October