I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Trip to Tornoto
- 2 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 3 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 4 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 5 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 6 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 7 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 8 Gettinng around Jasper
- 9 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 10 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 11 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 12 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 13 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 14 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 15 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 16 Vancouver customs time??
- 17 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 18 Cell Phones in Canada
- 19 Trip to winnipeg
- 20 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 21 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
- 22 Help with 3 week photo trip to Canadian Maritimes plus
- 23 Hiking and not meeting bears in rocky mountains
- 24 Festivals in Quebec City
- 25 Standard SUV rental from YYC for 24 years old: any recommend?