I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Advice trip to Canada
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 9 days newfoundland
- 4 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 5 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 6 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 7 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 8 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 9 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 10 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 11 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 12 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 13 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 14 Help us see Vancouver island
- 15 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 16 Journey series CAD
- 17 Madrid or Montreal
- 18 Help with Kelowna
- 19 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 20 9 nights in Nfld
- 21 10 days in The Maritimes
- 22 2 days in Vancouver
- 23 Vancouver
- 24 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 25 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see