I live in Montreal and I want to drive all the way to New Brunswick & Nova Scotia in August to see the attractions. I have ONE WEEK vacation and I want to make it worth it but I don't know that side of Canada much. First I wanted to go to Gaspé, QC but after searching on internet I found that Nova Scotia has more attractions. I don't know what to do? Does Gaspe has a lot to see for one week? Or should I go the other way to Saint John and Halifax? Please give me some information about these places.
Furthermore, I was wondering which way is the best way to go there? I want to visit as much as I can.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ATM DUMPS PIN TRACK 1/2 CC CVV TRANSFER WESTERN UNION
- 2 Quebec City in January
- 3 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 6 Hotels in Quebec City
- 7 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Flying from Toronto to London
- 10 Rental car
- 11 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 12 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 13 Montreal in April
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Cross country drive
- 16 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 17 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 18 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 19 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 20 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 21 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 22 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 23 First family trip to Toronto.
- 24 Calgary Stampede
- 25 2 days in Vancouver