We are planning a trip to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI. We have about a week and will be staying the first night in St. Johns, and the next few nights in Halifax. We are traveling with friends but the last two nights will be just my husband and me. So....any itinerary recommendations and places to stay our last two nights. We thought we could drive the morning of July 2nd to PEI (too far from Halifax??) and stay there on the 2nd and third (possibly a cute B & B). We fly back to California on the 4th from New Brunswick. We all like good food, hiking, shopping, etc. Any recommendations for restaurants or special places would be great!!! Thanks, Sandy
New Brunswick, Halifax and PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 3 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 4 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 quebec
- 7 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 8 Alberta Wildfires
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 11 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 12 Niagara Falls Canada
- 13 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 14 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 15 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 16 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 19 Grouse or Whistler?
- 20 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 21 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 22 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 23 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 24 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 25 Restaurants inWhistler