We are planning a trip to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI. We have about a week and will be staying the first night in St. Johns, and the next few nights in Halifax. We are traveling with friends but the last two nights will be just my husband and me. So....any itinerary recommendations and places to stay our last two nights. We thought we could drive the morning of July 2nd to PEI (too far from Halifax??) and stay there on the 2nd and third (possibly a cute B & B). We fly back to California on the 4th from New Brunswick. We all like good food, hiking, shopping, etc. Any recommendations for restaurants or special places would be great!!! Thanks, Sandy
New Brunswick, Halifax and PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field