We are planning a trip to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI. We have about a week and will be staying the first night in St. Johns, and the next few nights in Halifax. We are traveling with friends but the last two nights will be just my husband and me. So....any itinerary recommendations and places to stay our last two nights. We thought we could drive the morning of July 2nd to PEI (too far from Halifax??) and stay there on the 2nd and third (possibly a cute B & B). We fly back to California on the 4th from New Brunswick. We all like good food, hiking, shopping, etc. Any recommendations for restaurants or special places would be great!!! Thanks, Sandy
New Brunswick, Halifax and PEI?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 2 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 3 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 4 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver