We are planning a trip to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI. We have about a week and will be staying the first night in St. Johns, and the next few nights in Halifax. We are traveling with friends but the last two nights will be just my husband and me. So....any itinerary recommendations and places to stay our last two nights. We thought we could drive the morning of July 2nd to PEI (too far from Halifax??) and stay there on the 2nd and third (possibly a cute B & B). We fly back to California on the 4th from New Brunswick. We all like good food, hiking, shopping, etc. Any recommendations for restaurants or special places would be great!!! Thanks, Sandy
New Brunswick, Halifax and PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Quality medical marijuana,Heroin,actavis, pain killer,
- 2 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 5 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 6 NYC to Montreal by train
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Where to stay in Banff?
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver