We are planning a trip to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI. We have about a week and will be staying the first night in St. Johns, and the next few nights in Halifax. We are traveling with friends but the last two nights will be just my husband and me. So....any itinerary recommendations and places to stay our last two nights. We thought we could drive the morning of July 2nd to PEI (too far from Halifax??) and stay there on the 2nd and third (possibly a cute B & B). We fly back to California on the 4th from New Brunswick. We all like good food, hiking, shopping, etc. Any recommendations for restaurants or special places would be great!!! Thanks, Sandy
New Brunswick, Halifax and PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 2 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 3 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 4 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 5 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 6 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 7 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 8 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 9 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 10 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 13 Journey series CAD
- 14 Madrid or Montreal
- 15 Help with Kelowna
- 16 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 17 9 nights in Nfld
- 18 10 days in The Maritimes
- 19 2 days in Vancouver
- 20 Vancouver
- 21 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 23 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 24 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 25 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick