Planning a trip with 2 girls ages 5 and 8, driving from Toronto, and going to PEI, NS, and NB.
I have 12 full travel days (including return drive time).
I definitely want to sample local seafood and strawberry pie. We are not much for hiking, would just like to see the highlights (Cabot Trail ofcourse), have some good food, and do something fun for kids. I was thinking of taking a ferry from PEI to NS.
Any suggestions on itinereraries, routes, and things to do? Any help with places to stop (and in which order day to day) would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance for everyone's help and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 2 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 3 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 4 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 5 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 6 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 7 Best Jasper Campground
- 8 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 9 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 11 Victoria in December
- 12 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 13 Opportunity for business loan
- 14 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 15 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 16 Nova Scotia - October
- 17 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 18 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 19 Across Canada by Train
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 22 Nova Scotia
- 23 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 24 Eating lobster
- 25 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS