Planning a trip with 2 girls ages 5 and 8, driving from Toronto, and going to PEI, NS, and NB.
I have 12 full travel days (including return drive time).
I definitely want to sample local seafood and strawberry pie. We are not much for hiking, would just like to see the highlights (Cabot Trail ofcourse), have some good food, and do something fun for kids. I was thinking of taking a ferry from PEI to NS.
Any suggestions on itinereraries, routes, and things to do? Any help with places to stop (and in which order day to day) would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance for everyone's help and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL login error 1(8OO) 57O 1233 AOL mail HELPLINE NUMBER
- 2 Important Year End Tax Planning tips for small business owners
- 3 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 4 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 5 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 8 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 9 Keltic Lodge
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 12 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 13 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Icefields Parkway
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse