Planning a trip with 2 girls ages 5 and 8, driving from Toronto, and going to PEI, NS, and NB.
I have 12 full travel days (including return drive time).
I definitely want to sample local seafood and strawberry pie. We are not much for hiking, would just like to see the highlights (Cabot Trail ofcourse), have some good food, and do something fun for kids. I was thinking of taking a ferry from PEI to NS.
Any suggestions on itinereraries, routes, and things to do? Any help with places to stop (and in which order day to day) would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance for everyone's help and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hp@ printer ErROrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 5 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 6 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 8 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 9 Traveling with your bike
- 10 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days