Planning a trip with 2 girls ages 5 and 8, driving from Toronto, and going to PEI, NS, and NB.
I have 12 full travel days (including return drive time).
I definitely want to sample local seafood and strawberry pie. We are not much for hiking, would just like to see the highlights (Cabot Trail ofcourse), have some good food, and do something fun for kids. I was thinking of taking a ferry from PEI to NS.
Any suggestions on itinereraries, routes, and things to do? Any help with places to stop (and in which order day to day) would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance for everyone's help and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 2 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 3 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 4 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 5 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 6 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 7 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 10 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 13 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 14 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 15 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 16 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 17 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 18 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 19 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 20 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 21 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 22 Pearson Airport logistics
- 23 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 24 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 25 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?