Planning a trip with 2 girls ages 5 and 8, driving from Toronto, and going to PEI, NS, and NB.
I have 12 full travel days (including return drive time).
I definitely want to sample local seafood and strawberry pie. We are not much for hiking, would just like to see the highlights (Cabot Trail ofcourse), have some good food, and do something fun for kids. I was thinking of taking a ferry from PEI to NS.
Any suggestions on itinereraries, routes, and things to do? Any help with places to stop (and in which order day to day) would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance for everyone's help and suggestions...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 GMAIL 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact GMAIL tec*h tec*h 24*7
- 2 Metropolitan Movers North York ON - Moving Company
- 3 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 6 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 7 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 10 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 11 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 12 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 13 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 14 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 17 BC or Alberta drives
- 18 Torino in february
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 21 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 22 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 23 Skiing in Whistler
- 24 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 25 lodging in whistler