I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 2 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 3 Please help with BC itinerary
- 4 Travel through Chicago
- 5 Vancouver hotel question
- 6 Banff in October
- 7 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 8 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 9 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 10 quebec city and wine route
- 11 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 12 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 13 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 14 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 15 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 16 Victoria?
- 17 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 18 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 19 Calgary
- 20 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 21 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 22 Cape Breton Trip
- 23 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England
- 24 Toronto - Niagara transportation
- 25 how long will it take to clear customs in FCO airport italy