I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 5 9 days newfoundland
- 6 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 7 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 8 Eastern Canada
- 9 Advice trip to Canada
- 10 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 11 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 12 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 15 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 16 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 17 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 18 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 21 Journey series CAD
- 22 Madrid or Montreal
- 23 Help with Kelowna
- 24 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 25 9 nights in Nfld