I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hotels in Quebec City
- 2 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 3 Northern Lights
- 4 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 5 Flying from Toronto to London
- 6 Rental car
- 7 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 8 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 9 Montreal in April
- 10 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 11 Cross country drive
- 12 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 13 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 14 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 15 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 16 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 17 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 18 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 19 First family trip to Toronto.
- 20 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 21 Calgary Stampede
- 22 2 days in Vancouver
- 23 Maritimes for 10 days with a 6 and 10 year old
- 24 Finalizing 9 day Nova Scotia itinerary
- 25 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report