I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 2 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 3 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 4 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 5 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 7 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 8 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 9 Victoria
- 10 Help us see Vancouver island
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 12 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 13 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 14 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 15 NOTL weather in Sept
- 16 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 17 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 18 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 19 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 20 birthday trip
- 21 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 22 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 23 Best hikes in Banff
- 24 Hotels in Toronto
- 25 Advice trip to Canada