I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Marvellous Montreal
- 2 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 5 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 6 Victoria?
- 7 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 10 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 15 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 16 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 17 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 18 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 19 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 20 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 21 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 22 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 23 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 24 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 25 PEI or Cape Breton?