I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 2 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 3 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 4 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 5 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 6 Gaspe
- 7 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 8 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 9 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 10 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL