I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 2 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 3 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 4 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 7 Canada in winter
- 8 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 9 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 10 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 13 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 14 how to search for owls in winter
- 15 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 16 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 17 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 18 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 19 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 Victoria Dining
- 21 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 22 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 23 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 24 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 25 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1