I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Metropolitan Movers North York ON - Moving Company
- 2 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 5 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 6 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 7 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 8 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 9 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 13 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 16 BC or Alberta drives
- 17 Torino in february
- 18 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 19 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 20 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 21 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 22 Skiing in Whistler
- 23 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 24 lodging in whistler
- 25 Vancouver to Vancouver island