I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal for 4 days
- 2 travel to Montreal/Quebec City in July
- 3 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 4 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 5 Maritimes Itinerary
- 6 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 7 Montreal Winery area
- 8 Water park near Toronto
- 9 4 days in Newfoundland
- 10 Banff or Jasper
- 11 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 12 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 13 which hotel in Vancouver
- 14 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 15 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 16 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 17 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 18 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 19 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 20 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 21 Jasper Day Hikes
- 22 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 23 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 24 Montreal hotel on level ground
- 25 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland