I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in Sept, 2016?
- 2 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 3 Visa misspelled in Passport and CPR
- 4 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 5 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 6 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 7 24 hours in Toronto
- 8 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 9 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 10 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 11 Vancouver 4 days
- 12 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 13 Trip to Tornoto
- 14 Marvellous Montreal
- 15 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 16 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 17 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 18 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 19 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 20 Gettinng around Jasper
- 21 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 22 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 23 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 24 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 25 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada