I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Kitchen Units Glasgow
- 2 http://www.healthdiscreet.com/luminesque/
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 8 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 9 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 10 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 12 March in Montreal?
- 13 Eastern Canada in December
- 14 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 15 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 16 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 17 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 18 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 19 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 20 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 21 Tofino
- 22 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 23 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 24 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 25 11th and 12th grade