I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
- 1 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 2 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 5 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 6 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 7 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 10 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 11 Golden, British Columbia
- 12 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 15 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 16 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 17 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 19 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 20 America by Rail
- 21 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 22 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 23 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 24 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 25 Information needed