I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 3 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Temporary residency in Canada
- 10 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 11 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 12 water filtration
- 13 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 14 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 15 Western Canada in August
- 16 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 17 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 18 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 19 Jasper with two elderly
- 20 Dempster highway in early September
- 21 jasper
- 22 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 23 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 24 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 25 Banff, and Glacier National Park