I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 2 Canada in winter
- 3 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 4 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 10 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 12 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 13 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 14 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 15 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 16 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 17 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 18 how to search for owls in winter
- 19 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 24 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 25 Orleans Express Montreal Station