I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 oes are seeing that after the age of 35, our p
- 2 First family trip to Toronto.
- 3 travel to Lake Louise
- 4 Quebec City in January
- 5 Montreal in April
- 6 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 7 Corporate party
- 8 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 9 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 11 Hotels in Quebec City
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Flying from Toronto to London
- 14 Rental car
- 15 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 16 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 17 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 18 Cross country drive
- 19 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 20 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 21 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 24 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 25 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?