I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Help us see Vancouver island
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 7 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 8 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 11 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 12 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 13 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 14 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 15 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 16 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 17 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 18 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 19 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 22 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 23 Halifax-PEI
- 24 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 25 4 days in Vancouver Island