I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: where to stay?
- 2 yo yo honey
- 3 Vancouver top restaurant
- 4 Montreal Entertainment
- 5 Heli skiing in March
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 8 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 9 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 15 Toronto lodgings
- 16 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 17 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 18 rockies in september
- 19 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 20 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 21 Viking Trail
- 22 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 23 Quebec City trip.report
- 24 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 25 Best weekend of Carnaval?