I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Need help to organize my NB & NS (Halifax) trip !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 2 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 3 Montreal Questions
- 4 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 5 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 6 Romantic destination in Canada
- 7 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 8 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 10 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 11 Vancouver
- 12 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 13 Jasper and Banff
- 14 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 15 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 16 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 17 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 18 Nova Scotia
- 19 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 20 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 21 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 22 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 23 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 24 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 25 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed