I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://www.reddit.com/r/jareiuz/
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 4 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 5 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 6 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 7 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 8 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 9 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 10 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 11 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 12 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 13 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 14 Calgary Stampede
- 15 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 16 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 17 11 Day Road trip
- 18 Canada - 1st time
- 19 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 20 Halifax port restaurants
- 21 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 22 Road Trip Help
- 23 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 24 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way
- 25 Grizzly Bears Campbell River