I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 2 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 3 good lobster roll
- 4 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 5 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 6 Canada in Feb 2016
- 7 King City and surrounding
- 8 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 9 20 hour layover
- 10 Montreal or Toronto?
- 11 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 12 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 13 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 14 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 15 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 16 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 17 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 18 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 19 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 20 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 21 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 22 Child booster seat requirement
- 23 Jasper vacation home/condo rental for 5
- 24 Visiting Toronto
- 25 which hotel in Vancouver