I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://maxhealthtips.com/proshred-elite/
- 2 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 3 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 4 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 12 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 13 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 14 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 17 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 18 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 19 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 20 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 21 Pearson Airport logistics
- 22 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 23 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge