I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Paragliding in the Whistler BC area
- 2 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 3 Rockies Tour, itinerary critic.
- 4 Rockies or Atlantic Canada?
- 5 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 6 Restaurant in Montreal underground
- 7 3 days in europe
- 8 Qualicum Beach, North of Nashville concert
- 9 30th anniversary spot in BC or Alberta in August
- 10 Vancouver Chinatown Night Markets
- 11 Quebec province GTG?
- 12 57 YEAR OLD GRANDMOTHER BACKPACKS ACROSS CANADA
- 13 banff - trail closed - be bear wise
- 14 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 15 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 16 Best hikes in Banff
- 17 Affordable accommodation for 5 in Tofino
- 18 Taking Amtrak from Plattsburg to Montreal
- 19 Is this area in Montreal safe?
- 20 Train to Vancouver from Toronto
- 21 Pros and Cons of using a Car in Vancouver
- 22 Nova Scotia hotels
- 23 3 full days in and round Banff
- 24 Victoria/butchart gardens
- 25 Montreal / Quebec City trip