I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (Q/微541^5201^57)办理英国西英格兰大学毕业证成绩单留学回国人员证明 University of the West of England
- 2 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 3 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 4 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 5 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 6 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 7 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 8 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 9 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 10 NH to Nova Scotia
- 11 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 12 Banff Area In October
- 13 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 15 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 16 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 17 Niagara Falls Advise
- 18 Ottawa recs?
- 19 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 20 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 21 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 22 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 23 identifying a statue near pier in halifax
- 24 Black bugs and insects Eastren Townships and Laurentians?
- 25 Insurance after a heart attack