I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 camp vs rentals
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 4 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 5 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 7 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 9 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 10 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 11 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 Traveling with ashes
- 13 Vancouver 3 days
- 14 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 15 Vancouver without a Car
- 16 Whistler
- 17 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 18 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 19 Intro
- 20 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 21 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 22 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 23 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 24 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 25 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED