I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 2 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 3 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 4 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 5 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 6 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 7 Ottawa recs?
- 8 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 9 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 10 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 11 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 12 car needed in Vancouver?
- 13 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 14 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 15 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 16 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 17 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 18 Granville Island
- 19 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 20 Good eats and car question NS
- 21 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 22 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 23 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 24 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 25 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago