I'm planning to go to Halifax by train then rent a car for more liberty. I'll take the train back from Moncton (not sure yet). My trip will allow me to travel almost 3 days (from Thursday 5.30pm to Sunday 4pm in Moncton). Unfortunately, I cannot spend more time there so I would like to make the best of it...
The purpose of this trip is to see if I can live there as I will be under a working holiday visa and as I'm bilingual I would like to work in a bilingual environment but also in a place close to nature and not too crowded like Vancouver or Toronto.
So well, I would like to investigate these potential places before looking for a job in these areas.
Which cities/towns do you advise me to visit ? Where are the most scenic places to see ? The best places to live and work ?
Thanks in advance for your help !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Niagra Falls
- 2 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 3 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 4 First Time Trip to Canada
- 5 Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City Errata
- 6 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 7 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 8 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 9 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 10 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 11 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 12 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 13 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 14 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 15 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 16 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 17 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 18 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 19 Road Trip to Calgary
- 20 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 21 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 22 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 23 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 24 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 25 Chicago to London, ON, Canada