Our husbands don't like to travel so we are 3 to 4 women (45ish) thinking of a girl trip. We would fly into Toronto airport and prefer not to rent a car but will if this is our best option. Where should we stay? Thinking a wine tour, of course the Falls tour, shopping, some hiking if you have any recommendations, and great supper / evening ideas. Any recommendations for us? Thanks!
Need help planning Niagra Falls girl trip
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City trip.report
- 2 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 3 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Quebic City or Montreal
- 7 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October