So I plan on taking my girlfriend to Toronto over New Years Eve;
I really wanted to impress her with the city I was born in.
Some things I could use advice on:
Where are the best areas to stay for young people around the age of 20?
- We don't mind spending money on an incredible hotel so price is not an issue. So far I have my eyes set on a suite in the Delta hotel.
Also, where is the best place to go for New Years Eve?
-Is there a ball drop or an epic event that me and my girlfriend should go to??
Lastly, we really enjoy shopping and exploring cool places.
-Where are some overall good places to go to shop and not be bored in general?
-Are there areas we should stay away from?
-What're some great restaurants we should not miss? (We love chinese food and higher level dining in general)
Feel free to pick and choose some of my questions to respond to! No need to answer all my questions, any advice is fine!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/t-max-complex/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster