So I plan on taking my girlfriend to Toronto over New Years Eve;
I really wanted to impress her with the city I was born in.
Some things I could use advice on:
Where are the best areas to stay for young people around the age of 20?
- We don't mind spending money on an incredible hotel so price is not an issue. So far I have my eyes set on a suite in the Delta hotel.
Also, where is the best place to go for New Years Eve?
-Is there a ball drop or an epic event that me and my girlfriend should go to??
Lastly, we really enjoy shopping and exploring cool places.
-Where are some overall good places to go to shop and not be bored in general?
-Are there areas we should stay away from?
-What're some great restaurants we should not miss? (We love chinese food and higher level dining in general)
Feel free to pick and choose some of my questions to respond to! No need to answer all my questions, any advice is fine!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/Extreme-mxl/
- 2 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 9 March in Montreal?
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 12 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 13 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 14 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 15 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 18 Tofino
- 19 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 22 11th and 12th grade
- 23 Vancouver trip report!
- 24 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 25 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November