So I plan on taking my girlfriend to Toronto over New Years Eve;
I really wanted to impress her with the city I was born in.
Some things I could use advice on:
Where are the best areas to stay for young people around the age of 20?
- We don't mind spending money on an incredible hotel so price is not an issue. So far I have my eyes set on a suite in the Delta hotel.
Also, where is the best place to go for New Years Eve?
-Is there a ball drop or an epic event that me and my girlfriend should go to??
Lastly, we really enjoy shopping and exploring cool places.
-Where are some overall good places to go to shop and not be bored in general?
-Are there areas we should stay away from?
-What're some great restaurants we should not miss? (We love chinese food and higher level dining in general)
Feel free to pick and choose some of my questions to respond to! No need to answer all my questions, any advice is fine!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal & Quebec City - June/July
- 2 Security guards
- 3 Layover in Toronto
- 4 45th Birthday Getaway
- 5 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 6 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 10 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 11 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 12 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 13 Keltic Lodge
- 14 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 15 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 16 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 17 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 18 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 19 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 20 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 21 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 22 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 23 Banff to Jasper and back
- 24 Canmore for a few days
- 25 The Canadian