One of my good friends is getting married, and I'm turning the trip into a vacation, but I could use some help planning this out. Here is the tentative plan:
I would fly out to Canada (arriving at Halifax Airport) on June 27. The wedding is on July 4th in Prince Edward Island (where exactly, I'm unsure). I would presume that I would have to be in PEI by at least the 3rd. Wedding is on the 4th, and I would then fly back on July 5th from Charlottetown airport.
Any advice on a good way to plan out my trip? My first feeling is to go straight to Lunenburg when I land, work my way back and do Halifax, and then work my way back east and North to PEI. Any advice on places I should go or make sure I hit, as well as how long I should stay? (I'm unsure how many nights I should stay in Lunenburg for instance). Nova Scotia/PEI seem to generally be known for their scenery and nature rather than hustle and bustle, which is something I'm not quite used to doing.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 2 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 4 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Temporary residency in Canada
- 7 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 8 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 9 water filtration
- 10 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 11 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 12 Western Canada in August
- 13 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 14 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 15 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 16 Jasper with two elderly
- 17 Dempster highway in early September
- 18 jasper
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus