One of my good friends is getting married, and I'm turning the trip into a vacation, but I could use some help planning this out. Here is the tentative plan:
I would fly out to Canada (arriving at Halifax Airport) on June 27. The wedding is on July 4th in Prince Edward Island (where exactly, I'm unsure). I would presume that I would have to be in PEI by at least the 3rd. Wedding is on the 4th, and I would then fly back on July 5th from Charlottetown airport.
Any advice on a good way to plan out my trip? My first feeling is to go straight to Lunenburg when I land, work my way back and do Halifax, and then work my way back east and North to PEI. Any advice on places I should go or make sure I hit, as well as how long I should stay? (I'm unsure how many nights I should stay in Lunenburg for instance). Nova Scotia/PEI seem to generally be known for their scenery and nature rather than hustle and bustle, which is something I'm not quite used to doing.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/lumivol/
- 2 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 6 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 7 Icefields Parkway
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 10 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 11 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 12 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 13 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 14 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 15 Banff to Jasper and back
- 16 Canmore for a few days
- 17 Keltic Lodge
- 18 The Canadian
- 19 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 20 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog