One of my good friends is getting married, and I'm turning the trip into a vacation, but I could use some help planning this out. Here is the tentative plan:
I would fly out to Canada (arriving at Halifax Airport) on June 27. The wedding is on July 4th in Prince Edward Island (where exactly, I'm unsure). I would presume that I would have to be in PEI by at least the 3rd. Wedding is on the 4th, and I would then fly back on July 5th from Charlottetown airport.
Any advice on a good way to plan out my trip? My first feeling is to go straight to Lunenburg when I land, work my way back and do Halifax, and then work my way back east and North to PEI. Any advice on places I should go or make sure I hit, as well as how long I should stay? (I'm unsure how many nights I should stay in Lunenburg for instance). Nova Scotia/PEI seem to generally be known for their scenery and nature rather than hustle and bustle, which is something I'm not quite used to doing.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 2 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster