One of my good friends is getting married, and I'm turning the trip into a vacation, but I could use some help planning this out. Here is the tentative plan:
I would fly out to Canada (arriving at Halifax Airport) on June 27. The wedding is on July 4th in Prince Edward Island (where exactly, I'm unsure). I would presume that I would have to be in PEI by at least the 3rd. Wedding is on the 4th, and I would then fly back on July 5th from Charlottetown airport.
Any advice on a good way to plan out my trip? My first feeling is to go straight to Lunenburg when I land, work my way back and do Halifax, and then work my way back east and North to PEI. Any advice on places I should go or make sure I hit, as well as how long I should stay? (I'm unsure how many nights I should stay in Lunenburg for instance). Nova Scotia/PEI seem to generally be known for their scenery and nature rather than hustle and bustle, which is something I'm not quite used to doing.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/virilax
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia