One of my good friends is getting married, and I'm turning the trip into a vacation, but I could use some help planning this out. Here is the tentative plan:
I would fly out to Canada (arriving at Halifax Airport) on June 27. The wedding is on July 4th in Prince Edward Island (where exactly, I'm unsure). I would presume that I would have to be in PEI by at least the 3rd. Wedding is on the 4th, and I would then fly back on July 5th from Charlottetown airport.
Any advice on a good way to plan out my trip? My first feeling is to go straight to Lunenburg when I land, work my way back and do Halifax, and then work my way back east and North to PEI. Any advice on places I should go or make sure I hit, as well as how long I should stay? (I'm unsure how many nights I should stay in Lunenburg for instance). Nova Scotia/PEI seem to generally be known for their scenery and nature rather than hustle and bustle, which is something I'm not quite used to doing.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Patriots vs Falcons
- 2 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 5 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 6 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 7 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 8 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 9 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 10 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 11 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 12 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 13 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 16 BC or Alberta drives
- 17 Torino in february
- 18 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 19 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 20 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 21 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 22 Skiing in Whistler
- 23 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 24 lodging in whistler
- 25 Vancouver to Vancouver island