Have a business trip coming up to Vancouver 1st of May for 4 nights. Hubby & I plan to rent a car and go from there to Whistler for a day, then spend 5 nights exploring Vancouver Island, finally flying back to FL from Victoria. We've never been to those locales & want nature - gorgeous scenery, hikes, wildlife & a nice place with a gorgeous view to end the day. Shopping & high tea have no appeal for me; we'd rather explore rugged coasts, see animals we've not seen, maybe kayak, definitely hike, shoot a couple thousand photos, lol. Dream trip would be 2 weeks to explore the island, but as that can't happen, how do we get the best of what we want in maybe 2 nights in Tofino or Uculet, a night elsewhere (suggestions, please), and a final day & night in Victoria before a morning flight? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 3 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 4 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 5 Quebec to yarmouth
- 6 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 7 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 8 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 9 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 10 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 11 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 12 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 15 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 16 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 17 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 18 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 19 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 20 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 21 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 22 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway