Have a business trip coming up to Vancouver 1st of May for 4 nights. Hubby & I plan to rent a car and go from there to Whistler for a day, then spend 5 nights exploring Vancouver Island, finally flying back to FL from Victoria. We've never been to those locales & want nature - gorgeous scenery, hikes, wildlife & a nice place with a gorgeous view to end the day. Shopping & high tea have no appeal for me; we'd rather explore rugged coasts, see animals we've not seen, maybe kayak, definitely hike, shoot a couple thousand photos, lol. Dream trip would be 2 weeks to explore the island, but as that can't happen, how do we get the best of what we want in maybe 2 nights in Tofino or Uculet, a night elsewhere (suggestions, please), and a final day & night in Victoria before a morning flight? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ 카지노사이트 ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ BUS97.COM ₴ ₴ ⌘ ₴ ₴ 토토사이트
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 6 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 7 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 8 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 9 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea