Have a business trip coming up to Vancouver 1st of May for 4 nights. Hubby & I plan to rent a car and go from there to Whistler for a day, then spend 5 nights exploring Vancouver Island, finally flying back to FL from Victoria. We've never been to those locales & want nature - gorgeous scenery, hikes, wildlife & a nice place with a gorgeous view to end the day. Shopping & high tea have no appeal for me; we'd rather explore rugged coasts, see animals we've not seen, maybe kayak, definitely hike, shoot a couple thousand photos, lol. Dream trip would be 2 weeks to explore the island, but as that can't happen, how do we get the best of what we want in maybe 2 nights in Tofino or Uculet, a night elsewhere (suggestions, please), and a final day & night in Victoria before a morning flight? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/baebody-eye-gel/
- 2 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 3 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 5 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 6 Keltic Lodge
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 11 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 12 Icefields Parkway
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 17 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 18 Banff to Jasper and back
- 19 Canmore for a few days
- 20 The Canadian
- 21 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 22 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 23 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 24 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 25 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying