Have a business trip coming up to Vancouver 1st of May for 4 nights. Hubby & I plan to rent a car and go from there to Whistler for a day, then spend 5 nights exploring Vancouver Island, finally flying back to FL from Victoria. We've never been to those locales & want nature - gorgeous scenery, hikes, wildlife & a nice place with a gorgeous view to end the day. Shopping & high tea have no appeal for me; we'd rather explore rugged coasts, see animals we've not seen, maybe kayak, definitely hike, shoot a couple thousand photos, lol. Dream trip would be 2 weeks to explore the island, but as that can't happen, how do we get the best of what we want in maybe 2 nights in Tofino or Uculet, a night elsewhere (suggestions, please), and a final day & night in Victoria before a morning flight? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/virilax
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia