Have a business trip coming up to Vancouver 1st of May for 4 nights. Hubby & I plan to rent a car and go from there to Whistler for a day, then spend 5 nights exploring Vancouver Island, finally flying back to FL from Victoria. We've never been to those locales & want nature - gorgeous scenery, hikes, wildlife & a nice place with a gorgeous view to end the day. Shopping & high tea have no appeal for me; we'd rather explore rugged coasts, see animals we've not seen, maybe kayak, definitely hike, shoot a couple thousand photos, lol. Dream trip would be 2 weeks to explore the island, but as that can't happen, how do we get the best of what we want in maybe 2 nights in Tofino or Uculet, a night elsewhere (suggestions, please), and a final day & night in Victoria before a morning flight? Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Escorts in Dubai+971501006403
- 2 performance athletes require a
- 3 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 4 Newfoundland in early June
- 5 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 6 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 7 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 8 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 9 Nova Scotia in July
- 10 Cape Breton in early June
- 11 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 12 Magdalen Islands
- 13 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 14 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Passport question for Int flight
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 19 Icefields Parkway
- 20 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 21 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 22 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 23 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 24 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 25 Victoria, Canada