My husband and I are visiting Vancouver City from Boston Sunday Sept. 8th for one week. I have three nights booked so far at the Sutton in Vancouver city. We are just unsure what to do the rest of the week. Some suggested Victoria or Whister for a couple of nights. But, what I have read Torfino sounds wonderful also! We love the city life, but obviously enjoy gorgeous nature and wildlife. We fly in and out of Vancouver airport. Could we fly to Torfino to save time? Rent a vehicle there perhaps? Suggestions would be great. Hubby thinks we should just stay in Vancouver city and do a day trip to places outside of the city. But, I think one week in Vancouver city will be too much.
Need help, can't decide
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field