My husband and I are visiting Vancouver City from Boston Sunday Sept. 8th for one week. I have three nights booked so far at the Sutton in Vancouver city. We are just unsure what to do the rest of the week. Some suggested Victoria or Whister for a couple of nights. But, what I have read Torfino sounds wonderful also! We love the city life, but obviously enjoy gorgeous nature and wildlife. We fly in and out of Vancouver airport. Could we fly to Torfino to save time? Rent a vehicle there perhaps? Suggestions would be great. Hubby thinks we should just stay in Vancouver city and do a day trip to places outside of the city. But, I think one week in Vancouver city will be too much.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.scamcare.com/illuminexa-rejuvonus/
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card