My husband and I are visiting Vancouver City from Boston Sunday Sept. 8th for one week. I have three nights booked so far at the Sutton in Vancouver city. We are just unsure what to do the rest of the week. Some suggested Victoria or Whister for a couple of nights. But, what I have read Torfino sounds wonderful also! We love the city life, but obviously enjoy gorgeous nature and wildlife. We fly in and out of Vancouver airport. Could we fly to Torfino to save time? Rent a vehicle there perhaps? Suggestions would be great. Hubby thinks we should just stay in Vancouver city and do a day trip to places outside of the city. But, I think one week in Vancouver city will be too much.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 2 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 3 Quebec City
- 4 Family ski holiday
- 5 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 6 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 7 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Please help with BC itinerary
- 9 Travel through Chicago
- 10 Vancouver hotel question
- 11 Banff in October
- 12 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 13 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 14 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 15 quebec city and wine route
- 16 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 17 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 18 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 19 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 20 Victoria?
- 21 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Calgary
- 24 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 25 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.