My husband and I are visiting Vancouver City from Boston Sunday Sept. 8th for one week. I have three nights booked so far at the Sutton in Vancouver city. We are just unsure what to do the rest of the week. Some suggested Victoria or Whister for a couple of nights. But, what I have read Torfino sounds wonderful also! We love the city life, but obviously enjoy gorgeous nature and wildlife. We fly in and out of Vancouver airport. Could we fly to Torfino to save time? Rent a vehicle there perhaps? Suggestions would be great. Hubby thinks we should just stay in Vancouver city and do a day trip to places outside of the city. But, I think one week in Vancouver city will be too much.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise?
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
- 5 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 6 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 7 Weekend in Calgary
- 8 Niagra Falls
- 9 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 10 First Time Trip to Canada
- 11 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 12 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 13 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 15 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 16 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 17 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 18 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 19 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 20 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 21 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 22 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 23 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 24 Road Trip to Calgary
- 25 Montreal to Quebec Ciry