My husband and I are visiting Vancouver City from Boston Sunday Sept. 8th for one week. I have three nights booked so far at the Sutton in Vancouver city. We are just unsure what to do the rest of the week. Some suggested Victoria or Whister for a couple of nights. But, what I have read Torfino sounds wonderful also! We love the city life, but obviously enjoy gorgeous nature and wildlife. We fly in and out of Vancouver airport. Could we fly to Torfino to save time? Rent a vehicle there perhaps? Suggestions would be great. Hubby thinks we should just stay in Vancouver city and do a day trip to places outside of the city. But, I think one week in Vancouver city will be too much.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 I'm new here
- 2 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 3 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 4 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 5 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 6 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 7 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 8 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 9 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 10 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 11 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 12 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 13 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 14 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 17 BC or Alberta drives
- 18 Torino in february
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 21 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 22 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 23 Skiing in Whistler
- 24 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 25 lodging in whistler