I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? I posted this in the U.S. forum, but am reposting here to improve my chances of getting a response. Thanks for any help.
Need a restaurant near the border at Lake Champlain
- 1 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 2 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 3 Hotel Reservations
- 4 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 5 Trip to Rockies
- 6 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 7 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 8 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 9 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 10 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 11 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 12 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 13 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 14 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 15 Nova Scotia in June
- 16 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 17 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 18 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 19 Calgary - Things to Do
- 20 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 21 Need help, can't decide
- 22 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 23 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 24 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 25 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.