I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? I posted this in the U.S. forum, but am reposting here to improve my chances of getting a response. Thanks for any help.
Need a restaurant near the border at Lake Champlain
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Quebec City trip.report
- 8 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 9 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 10 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 11 Quebic City or Montreal
- 12 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 13 ft nelson bc
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 17 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 18 canada in the winter?
- 19 Canada in winter
- 20 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 21 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 22 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 23 Telegraph cove
- 24 trip report rockies
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.