My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 2 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 good lobster roll
- 4 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 5 Montreal or Toronto?
- 6 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 7 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 8 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 9 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 10 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 11 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 12 Canada in Feb 2016
- 13 King City and surrounding
- 14 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 15 20 hour layover
- 16 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 17 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 18 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 19 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 20 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 21 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 22 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 23 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 24 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 25 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!