My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 2 Trip to Tornoto
- 3 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 4 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 5 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 6 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 7 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 8 Gettinng around Jasper
- 9 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 10 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 11 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 12 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 13 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 14 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 15 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 16 Vancouver customs time??
- 17 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 18 Cell Phones in Canada
- 19 Trip to winnipeg
- 20 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 21 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
- 22 Help with 3 week photo trip to Canadian Maritimes plus
- 23 Hiking and not meeting bears in rocky mountains
- 24 Festivals in Quebec City
- 25 Standard SUV rental from YYC for 24 years old: any recommend?