My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Mosquitoes in July?
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Canada's East Coast - NS, PEI
- 4 http://upcoming-trend.com/raging-lion/
- 5 Best shopping in both Quebec City and Montreal?
- 6 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 Canada transportation
- 9 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 10 Alberta Warning
- 11 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 12 national parks of Newfoundland
- 13 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 14 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 15 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 16 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 17 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 18 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 19 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 20 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 21 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 22 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 23 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 24 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 25 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto