My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 2 Ottawa recs?
- 3 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 4 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 5 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 6 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 7 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 8 Granville Island
- 9 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 10 Good eats and car question NS
- 11 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 12 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 13 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 14 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 15 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 16 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 17 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 18 car needed in Vancouver?
- 19 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 20 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 21 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 22 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 23 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 24 YYZ Transit Lounge
- 25 10 days in NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI