My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How do I get from Calgary to Glacier National Park or near by?
- 2 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 3 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 4 Montreal Questions
- 5 Restaurant with amazing view (and decent food) Whistler
- 6 Activities for Children in Vancouver
- 7 Romantic destination in Canada
- 8 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 9 Travel Guide to Quebec
- 10 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 11 Trip report/Burlington, VT to Quebec City to Charlevoix
- 12 Vancouver
- 13 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 14 Jasper and Banff
- 15 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 16 Vancouver to Tofino on Orca Air -- Connection Time Question
- 17 Furnished suites in Toronto T
- 18 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 19 Nova Scotia
- 20 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 21 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 22 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 23 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 24 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 25 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed