My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 A gymnasium membership Tvolve
- 2 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/x-ripped-and-t-complex/
- 3 Victoria?
- 4 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 5 Vancouver for Christmas
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 8 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 9 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 10 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 11 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 12 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 13 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 14 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 17 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 18 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 19 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 20 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 21 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 22 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 23 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 24 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 25 Quebec-Montreal in Summer