My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal in April
- 2 travel to Lake Louise
- 3 extremely good dietary supplement
- 4 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 5 Corporate party
- 6 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 7 Quebec City in January
- 8 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 9 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 10 Hotels in Quebec City
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Flying from Toronto to London
- 13 Rental car
- 14 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 15 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 16 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 17 Cross country drive
- 18 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 19 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 20 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 21 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 22 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 23 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 24 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?
- 25 First family trip to Toronto.