My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 6 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 7 Coach class Canadian Via
- 8 Honeymoon destination
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March