My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Health Care Reform Canada
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 4 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 5 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 6 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 7 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 8 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 9 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 10 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 12 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 13 Calgary Stampede
- 14 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 15 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 16 11 Day Road trip
- 17 Canada - 1st time
- 18 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 19 Halifax port restaurants
- 20 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 21 Natural Habitat Churchill Polar Bear Trips--Tundra Lodge & Hotel
- 22 Road Trip Help
- 23 12 Day Itinerary Nova Scotia
- 24 Return flight ticket cheaper than One Way
- 25 Grizzly Bears Campbell River