My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Apply For Passport Online
- 2 Vancouver 3 days
- 3 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 4 Vancouver without a Car
- 5 Whistler
- 6 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 7 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 8 Intro
- 9 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 10 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 11 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 12 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 13 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 14 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 15 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 16 Need help in rain!
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Rv Campground trip
- 19 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 20 Weather September/October
- 21 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 22 First Time Trip
- 23 Waterton Lakes quick trip?
- 24 C train to Calgary Stampede
- 25 Victoria/Vancouver 3 nights