My family and I are planning on taking a trip to NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI this summer. We'll be coming up from Boston, will go to Acadia NP, where we'll spend a day, and then we will have 10 days only to do the above provinces.
My question to anyone who can help is how many days, based on a 10-day itinerary, would you spend in each province, and what would the must-sees be in each province? Or would you cut one of the provinces out? We are from the west and will probably never have the opportunity to come back to this region, which is why we're willing to go at a fast pace and see as much as possible.
We are mostly interested in beautiful scenery (coastal scapes, lighthouses, etc.) with maybe some mild hikes, as one in the party is slightly handicapped.
We are all Anne of Green Gables fans, so PEI is a must, but the bare minimum amount of time there is okay, especially since I have heard that PEI isn't quite as beautiful as the other two provinces . . .
Any tips or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 GET YOUR MARRIAGE AND HEALTH RESTORED TODAY
- 2 Montreal Winery area
- 3 travel to Montreal/Quebec City in July
- 4 Water park near Toronto
- 5 Fastest HVAC service for commercial and residential housing
- 6 4 days in Newfoundland
- 7 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 8 Banff or Jasper
- 9 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 10 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 11 which hotel in Vancouver
- 12 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 13 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 14 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 15 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 16 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 17 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 18 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 19 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 20 Jasper Day Hikes
- 21 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 22 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 23 Montreal for 4 days
- 24 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 25 Montreal hotel on level ground