I'll be in Lake Louise for 2 days with my four kids - ages 17, 15, 12 & 10. (I have another day in Lake Louise but it's booked for Lake O'Hara, so 2 days net).
What are the absolute must do hikes? Must do activities?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 3 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 4 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 5 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 6 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 9 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 10 Itinerary feedback, please
- 11 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 12 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 13 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 14 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 17 Best Way
- 18 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 19 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 20 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 23 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 24 First trip to Vancouver
- 25 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017