My friend and I will be embarking on a road trip from New Orleans, La to Toronto, On in about two weeks time. I was wondering if anyone would be so nice as to let us know places to visit/see as well as some good places to eat! Being from the South we are definite foodies. We've both never been to Toronto before, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, whether they be tourist attractions or local hotspots, we enjoy both!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 2 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 3 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 4 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 5 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 6 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 7 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 8 Victoria Island
- 9 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 10 Accommodation in halifax
- 11 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 12 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 13 Two week taster
- 14 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 15 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 16 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 17 Translink and itinerary questions
- 18 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 19 Montreal Restaurants
- 20 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 24 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 25 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure