My friend and I will be embarking on a road trip from New Orleans, La to Toronto, On in about two weeks time. I was wondering if anyone would be so nice as to let us know places to visit/see as well as some good places to eat! Being from the South we are definite foodies. We've both never been to Toronto before, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, whether they be tourist attractions or local hotspots, we enjoy both!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://getmysupplement.com/zamour-matrix-skin/
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Maritime provinces
- 7 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 8 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 9 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 13 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 14 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 15 Quebec to yarmouth
- 16 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 17 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 18 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 19 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 20 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 21 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 22 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 23 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 24 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 25 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland