My friend and I will be embarking on a road trip from New Orleans, La to Toronto, On in about two weeks time. I was wondering if anyone would be so nice as to let us know places to visit/see as well as some good places to eat! Being from the South we are definite foodies. We've both never been to Toronto before, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, whether they be tourist attractions or local hotspots, we enjoy both!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 5 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 6 Icefields Parkway
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 10 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 11 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 12 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 13 Banff to Jasper and back
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 21 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 22 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 23 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 24 East to West, Roadtrip
- 25 Tent camping with a dog