Coming to Toronto this weekend. We've seen the museums and the CN tower. Our focus this trip is primarily to see some of the great architecture. We only have 2 full days so I'm trying to narrow the choices down. So far thinking of City Hall, Old City Hall, the Victorian industrial buildings in Old Town and the Distillery District. Of course the Gehry designed AGO, the addition to the ROM and maybe T.I.F.F.'s new home. Also considering the restored Victorian houses in Cabbage Town. What on this list would you leave out? And what would you add?
Must See Architecture in Toronto
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver top restaurant
- 2 Montreal Entertainment
- 3 Heli skiing in March
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 8 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 14 Toronto lodgings
- 15 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 16 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 17 rockies in september
- 18 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 19 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Viking Trail
- 21 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 22 Quebec City trip.report
- 23 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 24 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 25 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario