Coming to Toronto this weekend. We've seen the museums and the CN tower. Our focus this trip is primarily to see some of the great architecture. We only have 2 full days so I'm trying to narrow the choices down. So far thinking of City Hall, Old City Hall, the Victorian industrial buildings in Old Town and the Distillery District. Of course the Gehry designed AGO, the addition to the ROM and maybe T.I.F.F.'s new home. Also considering the restored Victorian houses in Cabbage Town. What on this list would you leave out? And what would you add?
Must See Architecture in Toronto
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver