Coming to Toronto this weekend. We've seen the museums and the CN tower. Our focus this trip is primarily to see some of the great architecture. We only have 2 full days so I'm trying to narrow the choices down. So far thinking of City Hall, Old City Hall, the Victorian industrial buildings in Old Town and the Distillery District. Of course the Gehry designed AGO, the addition to the ROM and maybe T.I.F.F.'s new home. Also considering the restored Victorian houses in Cabbage Town. What on this list would you leave out? And what would you add?
Must See Architecture in Toronto
- 1 Calgary - Things to Do
- 2 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 3 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 4 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 5 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 6 Need help, can't decide
- 7 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 8 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 9 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 10 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 13 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 14 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 15 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 16 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 17 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 18 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 19 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 20 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 21 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 22 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 23 train travel
- 24 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 25 Rental Car Canada and MT