Being new to Ontario , I would like to know where to stay for a few nights, north of Toronto.
Somewhere upscale with good dining on site and a nice view.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 2 quebec city and wine route
- 3 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 4 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 5 Free Family Event in Calgary
- 6 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 7 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 8 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 9 Vancouver hotel question
- 10 Banff in October
- 11 Please help with BC itinerary
- 12 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 13 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 14 Victoria?
- 15 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 16 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 17 Calgary
- 18 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 19 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 20 Cape Breton Trip
- 21 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England
- 22 Toronto - Niagara transportation
- 23 how long will it take to clear customs in FCO airport italy
- 24 Marvellous Montreal
- 25 Propane coolers