My husband recently received a job offer in Markham that we are considering taking. We currently live in Indiana, US, we have two kids, eight and six years old. I have been doing some research online since I don't know much about Canada. Can you all suggest to me what would be the best areas to live? We will be renting, preferably a house since we have a big dog, so something with a yard would be great! My husband would like to keep his commute short, tops 40mins to work. What about schools? What are the best options?
Any information will be greatly appreciated! I would like to know as much as possible before we make any decisions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY fake/real passports VISA US-GREEN-CARD IDS etc..firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 9 My Family Travle Vlog
- 10 Skiing in Whistler
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire