My husband recently received a job offer in Markham that we are considering taking. We currently live in Indiana, US, we have two kids, eight and six years old. I have been doing some research online since I don't know much about Canada. Can you all suggest to me what would be the best areas to live? We will be renting, preferably a house since we have a big dog, so something with a yard would be great! My husband would like to keep his commute short, tops 40mins to work. What about schools? What are the best options?
Any information will be greatly appreciated! I would like to know as much as possible before we make any decisions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 My Topic Titlehttp://www.healthoffersreview.info/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 3 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 4 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 5 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 6 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 7 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 8 Temporary residency in Canada
- 9 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 10 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 11 water filtration
- 12 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 13 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 14 Western Canada in August
- 15 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 16 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 17 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 18 Jasper with two elderly
- 19 Dempster highway in early September
- 20 jasper
- 21 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 22 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 23 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 24 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 25 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable