I'm looking for general information to help my partner and I decide where to move. Due to his job, we are looking at a choice between B.C, Alberta, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. I'm a teacher so ease of finding work and salary are a factor. Taxes and cost of living are another. We both really want a warm climate but that I think I can figure out pretty easily based on the options. I am wondering though how dreary (if at all) the winters are in the East compared to say places in B.C? Anything else we should consider, any general info, would be much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Önl!ne HUSHMAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 live 24*7
- 2 Global Employability Group
- 3 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 4 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 5 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 6 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 9 Victoria, Canada
- 10 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 11 Best places in Toronto
- 12 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 13 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 14 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Newfoundland in early June
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 19 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 20 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 21 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 22 Nova Scotia in July
- 23 Cape Breton in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands