I'm looking for general information to help my partner and I decide where to move. Due to his job, we are looking at a choice between B.C, Alberta, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. I'm a teacher so ease of finding work and salary are a factor. Taxes and cost of living are another. We both really want a warm climate but that I think I can figure out pretty easily based on the options. I am wondering though how dreary (if at all) the winters are in the East compared to say places in B.C? Anything else we should consider, any general info, would be much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/chantel-st-claire-ca/
- 2 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 3 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 4 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 7 Banff to Jasper and back
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Canmore for a few days
- 10 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 11 Keltic Lodge
- 12 The Canadian
- 13 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 14 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 17 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 18 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 19 East to West, Roadtrip
- 20 Tent camping with a dog
- 21 Help with Victoria get away
- 22 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 23 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 24 car rental canada to alaska and return
- 25 West Coast Trail This May!