I'm looking for general information to help my partner and I decide where to move. Due to his job, we are looking at a choice between B.C, Alberta, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. I'm a teacher so ease of finding work and salary are a factor. Taxes and cost of living are another. We both really want a warm climate but that I think I can figure out pretty easily based on the options. I am wondering though how dreary (if at all) the winters are in the East compared to say places in B.C? Anything else we should consider, any general info, would be much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/extensive-ageless-serum/
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 9 day Itinerary Banff Lake Louise Jasper
- 6 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 7 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 8 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 11 Temporary residency in Canada
- 12 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 13 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 14 water filtration
- 15 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 16 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 17 Western Canada in August
- 18 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 19 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 20 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 21 Jasper with two elderly
- 22 Dempster highway in early September
- 23 jasper
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Toronto-afternoon tea