I'm looking for general information to help my partner and I decide where to move. Due to his job, we are looking at a choice between B.C, Alberta, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. I'm a teacher so ease of finding work and salary are a factor. Taxes and cost of living are another. We both really want a warm climate but that I think I can figure out pretty easily based on the options. I am wondering though how dreary (if at all) the winters are in the East compared to say places in B.C? Anything else we should consider, any general info, would be much appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Anointed Sangoma Traditional healer and Psychic +27786966898
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia