My husband and I are taking a 10 day motorcycle trip from Vermont to Nova Scotia in August. We are looking for suggested riding itineraries, nice places to stay (cottages/rentals/B&Bs hopefully on the ocean) and places to eat.
Currently we are thinking about staying at the bay of fundy, in the park, at the chalets for 3 nights and then staying in Cape Breton hopefully on the western coast to enjoy the cabot trail for a few days But, am having a hard time finding something reasonably priced.
Any feedback in greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴 게임 소스 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 4 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 5 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 6 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 9 Victoria, Canada
- 10 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 11 Best places in Toronto
- 12 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 13 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 14 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 15 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 16 Newfoundland in early June
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 19 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 20 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 21 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 22 Nova Scotia in July
- 23 Cape Breton in early June
- 24 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands