My husband and I are taking a 10 day motorcycle trip from Vermont to Nova Scotia in August. We are looking for suggested riding itineraries, nice places to stay (cottages/rentals/B&Bs hopefully on the ocean) and places to eat.
Currently we are thinking about staying at the bay of fundy, in the park, at the chalets for 3 nights and then staying in Cape Breton hopefully on the western coast to enjoy the cabot trail for a few days But, am having a hard time finding something reasonably priced.
Any feedback in greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 2 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 3 Quebec City
- 4 Family ski holiday
- 5 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 6 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 7 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Please help with BC itinerary
- 9 Travel through Chicago
- 10 Vancouver hotel question
- 11 Banff in October
- 12 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 13 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 14 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 15 quebec city and wine route
- 16 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 17 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 18 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 19 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 20 Victoria?
- 21 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Calgary
- 24 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 25 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.