Hi! I'm just starting to plan our two week trip to Nova Scotia (flying into/ out of Halifax in mid June). I am very prone to seasickness/motion sickness/vertigo and wondered if anyone else with that problem has had any experience with the ferries listed above. If these are rough or choppy rides, I would much rather avoid them altogether than waste a day of vacation being sick (it goes w/o saying that I will be on Bonine the whole trip, but it doesn't prevent it totally). I know that it would mean skipping Brier Island entirely and doing some extra driving elsewhere, but that's why I'm planning early. Thanks so much.
motion sickness on ferry ( to Brier Island, Digby-Saint John, and PEI)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Victoria Dining
- 4 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 5 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 6 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 7 Quebec City trip.report
- 8 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 9 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 10 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 11 Quebic City or Montreal
- 12 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 13 ft nelson bc
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 15 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 16 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 17 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 18 canada in the winter?
- 19 Canada in winter
- 20 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 21 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 22 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 23 Telegraph cove
- 24 trip report rockies
- 25 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.