I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 3 camp vs rentals
- 4 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 5 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 6 Fave active things to do in Vancouver?
- 7 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 9 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 11 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 12 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 13 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 14 Traveling with ashes
- 15 Vancouver 3 days
- 16 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 17 Vancouver without a Car
- 18 Whistler
- 19 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 20 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 21 Intro
- 22 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 23 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 24 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 25 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers