I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 2 Quebec to yarmouth
- 3 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 6 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 7 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 8 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 9 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 10 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 11 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 12 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 15 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 16 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 17 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 18 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 19 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 20 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 21 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 22 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers