I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Skiing in Whistler
- 2 How to Eat Properly. for Your Best Digestion | Shaylagarland
- 3 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 4 lodging in whistler
- 5 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 6 BC or Alberta drives
- 7 Torino in february
- 8 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers