I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 2 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 8 March in Montreal?
- 9 Eastern Canada in December
- 10 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 11 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 12 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 13 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 14 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 15 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 17 Tofino
- 18 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 19 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 20 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 21 11th and 12th grade
- 22 Vancouver trip report!
- 23 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 24 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 25 Newfoundland itinerary help
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers