I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 2 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 6 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 7 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 8 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 9 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 10 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 11 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 12 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 13 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 14 Road Trip to Calgary
- 15 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 16 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 17 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 18 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 19 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 20 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 21 Eating lobster
- 22 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 23 PEI Beach rentals and local eateries
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Michigan to Quebec City road trip w/ an infant
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers