I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta Warning
- 2 web marketing experts
- 3 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 4 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 5 national parks of Newfoundland
- 6 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 7 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 8 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 9 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 10 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 11 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 12 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 13 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 14 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 15 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 16 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 17 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 18 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 19 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 20 Long Weekend Toronto
- 21 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 22 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 23 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 24 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 25 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers