I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Visa misspelled in Passport and CPR
- 2 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 3 Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in Sept, 2016?
- 4 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 5 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 6 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 7 Morocco travel package from Canada
- 8 24 hours in Toronto
- 9 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 10 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 11 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 12 Vancouver 4 days
- 13 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 14 Trip to Tornoto
- 15 Marvellous Montreal
- 16 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 17 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 18 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 19 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 20 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 21 Gettinng around Jasper
- 22 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 23 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 24 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 25 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers