I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 2 Honeymoon destination
- 3 Rockies to Vancouver
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Coach class Canadian Via
- 6 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 7 season greetings
- 8 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 9 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 10 Toronto: where to stay?
- 11 Alberta????
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 14 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 15 Wifi rental
- 16 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 17 Short term lodging
- 18 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 19 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 20 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 21 Vancouver top restaurant
- 22 Montreal Entertainment
- 23 Heli skiing in March
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental