I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 2 Two week taster
- 3 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 4 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 5 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 6 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 7 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 8 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 9 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 10 Victoria Island
- 11 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 12 Accommodation in halifax
- 13 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 14 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 15 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 16 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 17 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 18 Translink and itinerary questions
- 19 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 20 Montreal Restaurants
- 21 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 22 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 23 Bay of Fundy
- 24 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 25 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers