I'm hoping to do both hikes but if I only have time for one which would you suggest is the most beautiful / scenic
Also do you know of any companies that offer guided hikes as I've read larch valley / sentinal pass often requires travel in groups of four and I'm a single?
I'll be staying in canmore 7-13 sept (then Calgary to Vancouver tour 13-27 sept)
Also, am in too early for autumn colours (even some change)?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 2 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 3 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 4 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 5 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 6 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 10 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 11 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 12 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 13 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 14 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 15 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 16 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 17 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 18 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 19 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 20 PEI or Cape Breton?
- 21 Jasper/Banff/Lake Louise 10 day trip help
- 22 Athabasca Walks
- 23 One week in Canadian Rockies for young Seniors
- 24 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 25 Transportation and weather in Montreal
Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers