I'm taking my family (including 2 younger teen boys) to the Boston area for a week in late June. We've decided to add an additional week to the trip, and drive up through Vermont to visit Quebec (Montreal and Quebec City?) in early July. This will be our first visit of any length to Canada, and our first to Quebec. Any ideas on great things to do and see with teens? My sons like outdoorsy things, but they're also great with historic/ethnic neighborhoods, museums, etc. Where would you go and what would you see? We speak zero French--I'm assuming that won't be a huge issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ]]῏ ῏]] 카지노게임 ]]῏ ῏]] 바카라게임사이트 ]]῏ ῏]] BUS97.COM
- 2 http://mirahealthgarciniablog.com/easy-loss-cleanse/
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 6 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 7 Quebec to yarmouth
- 8 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 9 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 12 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 13 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 14 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 15 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 16 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 17 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 18 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 19 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 20 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 21 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 22 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 23 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics