I'm taking my family (including 2 younger teen boys) to the Boston area for a week in late June. We've decided to add an additional week to the trip, and drive up through Vermont to visit Quebec (Montreal and Quebec City?) in early July. This will be our first visit of any length to Canada, and our first to Quebec. Any ideas on great things to do and see with teens? My sons like outdoorsy things, but they're also great with historic/ethnic neighborhoods, museums, etc. Where would you go and what would you see? We speak zero French--I'm assuming that won't be a huge issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Weekend in Calgary
- 2 Niagra Falls
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 5 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 6 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 7 First Time Trip to Canada
- 8 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 9 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 10 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 11 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 12 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 13 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 14 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 15 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 16 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 17 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 18 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 19 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 20 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 21 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 22 Road Trip to Calgary
- 23 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 24 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 25 Thousand Islands - Must Dos