I'm taking my family (including 2 younger teen boys) to the Boston area for a week in late June. We've decided to add an additional week to the trip, and drive up through Vermont to visit Quebec (Montreal and Quebec City?) in early July. This will be our first visit of any length to Canada, and our first to Quebec. Any ideas on great things to do and see with teens? My sons like outdoorsy things, but they're also great with historic/ethnic neighborhoods, museums, etc. Where would you go and what would you see? We speak zero French--I'm assuming that won't be a huge issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 hotel in vancouver
- 2 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 3 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 4 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 5 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 6 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 7 Best place for wedding flowers
- 8 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 9 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 10 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 11 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 12 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 13 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 14 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 15 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 16 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 18 NH to Nova Scotia
- 19 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 20 Banff Area In October
- 21 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 22 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 23 Niagara Falls Advise
- 24 Ottawa recs?
- 25 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals