I'm taking my family (including 2 younger teen boys) to the Boston area for a week in late June. We've decided to add an additional week to the trip, and drive up through Vermont to visit Quebec (Montreal and Quebec City?) in early July. This will be our first visit of any length to Canada, and our first to Quebec. Any ideas on great things to do and see with teens? My sons like outdoorsy things, but they're also great with historic/ethnic neighborhoods, museums, etc. Where would you go and what would you see? We speak zero French--I'm assuming that won't be a huge issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CANON @ printer Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 3 I'm new here
- 4 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 5 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 6 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 15 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 18 BC or Alberta drives
- 19 Torino in february
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 23 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Skiing in Whistler
- 25 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies