I'm taking my family (including 2 younger teen boys) to the Boston area for a week in late June. We've decided to add an additional week to the trip, and drive up through Vermont to visit Quebec (Montreal and Quebec City?) in early July. This will be our first visit of any length to Canada, and our first to Quebec. Any ideas on great things to do and see with teens? My sons like outdoorsy things, but they're also great with historic/ethnic neighborhoods, museums, etc. Where would you go and what would you see? We speak zero French--I'm assuming that won't be a huge issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 3 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 4 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 5 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 6 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 7 Traveling with ashes
- 8 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 9 Vancouver 3 days
- 10 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 11 Vancouver without a Car
- 12 Whistler
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 14 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 15 Intro
- 16 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 17 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 18 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 19 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 20 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 21 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 22 Need help in rain!
- 23 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 24 Rv Campground trip
- 25 Weather September/October