I'm taking my family (including 2 younger teen boys) to the Boston area for a week in late June. We've decided to add an additional week to the trip, and drive up through Vermont to visit Quebec (Montreal and Quebec City?) in early July. This will be our first visit of any length to Canada, and our first to Quebec. Any ideas on great things to do and see with teens? My sons like outdoorsy things, but they're also great with historic/ethnic neighborhoods, museums, etc. Where would you go and what would you see? We speak zero French--I'm assuming that won't be a huge issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 2 BC road trip advice
- 3 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 4 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 5 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 6 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 7 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 10 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 12 Traveling with your bike
- 13 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 14 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 15 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 16 Alberta Trip_2017
- 17 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 18 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 19 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 20 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 21 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 22 Baseball
- 23 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 24 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 25 Transportation from airport for 7