I'm taking my family (including 2 younger teen boys) to the Boston area for a week in late June. We've decided to add an additional week to the trip, and drive up through Vermont to visit Quebec (Montreal and Quebec City?) in early July. This will be our first visit of any length to Canada, and our first to Quebec. Any ideas on great things to do and see with teens? My sons like outdoorsy things, but they're also great with historic/ethnic neighborhoods, museums, etc. Where would you go and what would you see? We speak zero French--I'm assuming that won't be a huge issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 45th Birthday Getaway
- 2 45th Birthday Getaway
- 3 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 4 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 5 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Layover in Toronto
- 8 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 12 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 13 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 14 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 15 Keltic Lodge
- 16 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 17 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 18 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 19 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 20 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 21 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 24 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 25 Banff to Jasper and back