I'm taking my family (including 2 younger teen boys) to the Boston area for a week in late June. We've decided to add an additional week to the trip, and drive up through Vermont to visit Quebec (Montreal and Quebec City?) in early July. This will be our first visit of any length to Canada, and our first to Quebec. Any ideas on great things to do and see with teens? My sons like outdoorsy things, but they're also great with historic/ethnic neighborhoods, museums, etc. Where would you go and what would you see? We speak zero French--I'm assuming that won't be a huge issue? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated--thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 2 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 3 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 4 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 5 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 6 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 7 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 8 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 9 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 10 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 11 Long Weekend Toronto
- 12 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 13 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 14 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 15 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 16 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 17 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 18 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 19 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 20 My first trip to Toronto
- 21 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 22 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 23 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 24 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 25 Cross border rental