Hello, We are flying into Montreal In September, planning to spend 4 nights, seeing the town using mostly public transportation. I have not been able to find a site that offers good information on how to do this. Even the Fodors book says to get CS50 pass but not how! Then renting a car, not sure where, I am looking for agencies close to the Marriott SpringHill Suites. Driving to Quebec city and returning to Montreal airport 4 days later to drop car at airport and fly home. Car rental seems to be the hardest to get info on. Do all cars come with GPS? I have not seem that as an option as I do when I've rented other cities. Anyway, any information would be appreciated. I try to do most my own research but I seem to be in the clouds on this one!
Montreal/Quebec City questions
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise