Hello, We are flying into Montreal In September, planning to spend 4 nights, seeing the town using mostly public transportation. I have not been able to find a site that offers good information on how to do this. Even the Fodors book says to get CS50 pass but not how! Then renting a car, not sure where, I am looking for agencies close to the Marriott SpringHill Suites. Driving to Quebec city and returning to Montreal airport 4 days later to drop car at airport and fly home. Car rental seems to be the hardest to get info on. Do all cars come with GPS? I have not seem that as an option as I do when I've rented other cities. Anyway, any information would be appreciated. I try to do most my own research but I seem to be in the clouds on this one!
Montreal/Quebec City questions
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail