Hello, We are flying into Montreal In September, planning to spend 4 nights, seeing the town using mostly public transportation. I have not been able to find a site that offers good information on how to do this. Even the Fodors book says to get CS50 pass but not how! Then renting a car, not sure where, I am looking for agencies close to the Marriott SpringHill Suites. Driving to Quebec city and returning to Montreal airport 4 days later to drop car at airport and fly home. Car rental seems to be the hardest to get info on. Do all cars come with GPS? I have not seem that as an option as I do when I've rented other cities. Anyway, any information would be appreciated. I try to do most my own research but I seem to be in the clouds on this one!
Montreal/Quebec City questions
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 3 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Need tips for this trip
- 5 Rockies trip in June.
- 6 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 7 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 North Vancouver Island
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 12 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver