Hello, We are flying into Montreal In September, planning to spend 4 nights, seeing the town using mostly public transportation. I have not been able to find a site that offers good information on how to do this. Even the Fodors book says to get CS50 pass but not how! Then renting a car, not sure where, I am looking for agencies close to the Marriott SpringHill Suites. Driving to Quebec city and returning to Montreal airport 4 days later to drop car at airport and fly home. Car rental seems to be the hardest to get info on. Do all cars come with GPS? I have not seem that as an option as I do when I've rented other cities. Anyway, any information would be appreciated. I try to do most my own research but I seem to be in the clouds on this one!
Montreal/Quebec City questions
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed