Hello, We are flying into Montreal In September, planning to spend 4 nights, seeing the town using mostly public transportation. I have not been able to find a site that offers good information on how to do this. Even the Fodors book says to get CS50 pass but not how! Then renting a car, not sure where, I am looking for agencies close to the Marriott SpringHill Suites. Driving to Quebec city and returning to Montreal airport 4 days later to drop car at airport and fly home. Car rental seems to be the hardest to get info on. Do all cars come with GPS? I have not seem that as an option as I do when I've rented other cities. Anyway, any information would be appreciated. I try to do most my own research but I seem to be in the clouds on this one!
Montreal/Quebec City questions
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City trip.report
- 2 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 3 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October