My wife and I are from Ontario and celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary this year. We have decided to take an old fashioned 7 day road trip through parts of Quebec during the last week of September. We have already planned 2 days in Montreal and the 3rd day in Mont Laurier to visit some friends. Our last two days we will be in Quebec City , staying at Le Chateau Frontenac.
My question is this : should we consider 2 days in Mont Tremblant this time of year or are their better places for us to consider ? We are hoping to enjoy some fall foliage and love to drive scenic routes . Recommendations or suggestions would be very much appreciated !!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 UK Lost Love spells +27614364221
- 2 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 3 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 6 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 7 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 12 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 13 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 14 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 15 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 16 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 17 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 18 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 19 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 20 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 21 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 22 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 23 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics