My wife and I are from Ontario and celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary this year. We have decided to take an old fashioned 7 day road trip through parts of Quebec during the last week of September. We have already planned 2 days in Montreal and the 3rd day in Mont Laurier to visit some friends. Our last two days we will be in Quebec City , staying at Le Chateau Frontenac.
My question is this : should we consider 2 days in Mont Tremblant this time of year or are their better places for us to consider ? We are hoping to enjoy some fall foliage and love to drive scenic routes . Recommendations or suggestions would be very much appreciated !!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 2 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 3 Temporary residency in Canada
- 4 water filtration
- 5 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 6 Western Canada in August
- 7 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 8 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 9 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 10 Jasper with two elderly
- 11 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 12 Dempster highway in early September
- 13 jasper
- 14 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 15 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 16 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 17 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 18 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 19 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 20 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 21 Whistler Shuttle Bus
- 22 Banff
- 23 St John's, NL Camping?
- 24 Christmas in Quebec City
- 25 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation