My wife and I are from Ontario and celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary this year. We have decided to take an old fashioned 7 day road trip through parts of Quebec during the last week of September. We have already planned 2 days in Montreal and the 3rd day in Mont Laurier to visit some friends. Our last two days we will be in Quebec City , staying at Le Chateau Frontenac.
My question is this : should we consider 2 days in Mont Tremblant this time of year or are their better places for us to consider ? We are hoping to enjoy some fall foliage and love to drive scenic routes . Recommendations or suggestions would be very much appreciated !!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BROTHER Installation Contact ☎ 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER PRINTER Tec*h Supp0rt
- 2 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 10 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 11 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 12 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 13 BC or Alberta drives
- 14 Torino in february
- 15 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 16 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 18 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Skiing in Whistler
- 20 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 21 lodging in whistler
- 22 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 23 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 24 My Family Travle Vlog
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights