My wife and I are from Ontario and celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary this year. We have decided to take an old fashioned 7 day road trip through parts of Quebec during the last week of September. We have already planned 2 days in Montreal and the 3rd day in Mont Laurier to visit some friends. Our last two days we will be in Quebec City , staying at Le Chateau Frontenac.
My question is this : should we consider 2 days in Mont Tremblant this time of year or are their better places for us to consider ? We are hoping to enjoy some fall foliage and love to drive scenic routes . Recommendations or suggestions would be very much appreciated !!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver for Christmas
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia