My wife and I are from Ontario and celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary this year. We have decided to take an old fashioned 7 day road trip through parts of Quebec during the last week of September. We have already planned 2 days in Montreal and the 3rd day in Mont Laurier to visit some friends. Our last two days we will be in Quebec City , staying at Le Chateau Frontenac.
My question is this : should we consider 2 days in Mont Tremblant this time of year or are their better places for us to consider ? We are hoping to enjoy some fall foliage and love to drive scenic routes . Recommendations or suggestions would be very much appreciated !!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 U>SA : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Best places in Toronto
- 3 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 4 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 5 Victoria, Canada
- 6 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 7 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 8 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 9 Newfoundland in early June
- 10 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 11 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 12 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 13 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 14 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 15 Nova Scotia in July
- 16 Cape Breton in early June
- 17 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 18 Magdalen Islands
- 19 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 20 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 21 Passport question for Int flight
- 22 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 23 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 24 Icefields Parkway
- 25 3 Nights in Cape Breton