I am planning a 4 day road trip to ontario in mid april with one of my friends. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on where we can go, or what we can do there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 2 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 3 car needed in Vancouver?
- 4 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 5 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 6 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 7 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 8 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 9 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 10 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 11 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 12 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 13 Ottawa recs?
- 14 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 15 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 16 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 17 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 18 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 19 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 20 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 21 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 22 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 23 Granville Island
- 24 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 25 Good eats and car question NS