We suddenly find ourselves with a cancelled trip to Europe the end of September/first part of October, and are thinking about a shorter trip to parts of Canada we haven't seen. The idea would be fly to Montreal from the West Coast, visit Quebec City, then either fly to Calgary and on to Banff by car? Train? Then end up in Vancouver and fly home from there. How long should we plan to be in each place? What's the best way to cover the distances? Is this do-able in 10-12 days? I looked around a bit to find trip reports and couldn't find a whole lot. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places?
Montreal to Banff to Vancouver: suggestions please?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 2 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 yo yo honey
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report