We suddenly find ourselves with a cancelled trip to Europe the end of September/first part of October, and are thinking about a shorter trip to parts of Canada we haven't seen. The idea would be fly to Montreal from the West Coast, visit Quebec City, then either fly to Calgary and on to Banff by car? Train? Then end up in Vancouver and fly home from there. How long should we plan to be in each place? What's the best way to cover the distances? Is this do-able in 10-12 days? I looked around a bit to find trip reports and couldn't find a whole lot. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places?
Montreal to Banff to Vancouver: suggestions please?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail