My daughter's 5th Grade French Immersion class will be visiting Montreal in mid-June. On previous trips, the school group has been able to see a Cirque de Soleil performance, but it does not seem that that will be an option this year. Does anyone know of any other French language arts activity that might be an option on the night of Monday, June 15th? I know there will outdoor concerts at FrancoFolies, but we are looking for something indoor, like a theatre or music performance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 2 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 3 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 4 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 6 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 7 Keltic Lodge
- 8 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 9 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 10 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 11 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 12 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 13 Icefields Parkway
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 18 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 19 Banff to Jasper and back
- 20 Canmore for a few days
- 21 The Canadian
- 22 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 23 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 24 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 25 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car