When visiting Old Montreal, how much time to allocate for Chateau Ramezay, the Pointe a Calliere and the History Centre?
Is the Montreal Science Center only geared toward little kids? Is there anything there to interest a teenager?
How many buildings is the Musee de Beau Arts? How much time is needed to fully enjoy?
Is the Redpath Museum at McGill University walking distance to the Fine Arts Museum? Is it too much to do both in one day? I understand the McCord Museum is nearby as well. Of the three which is the most highly recommended?
Is the Mont Royal Park entrance close to the McGill University campus? It seems to be close on the maps but hard to tell where Beaver Lake is or where the monument hill within the park is in relation to the university.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nous vendons subutex 2mg, 8mg, subuxone aux côtés d'autres pilules
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 5 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 6 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 7 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 10 Temporary residency in Canada
- 11 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 12 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 13 water filtration
- 14 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 15 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 16 Western Canada in August
- 17 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 18 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 19 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 20 Jasper with two elderly
- 21 Dempster highway in early September
- 22 jasper
- 23 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 24 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 25 BC Ferries Experience Card