When visiting Old Montreal, how much time to allocate for Chateau Ramezay, the Pointe a Calliere and the History Centre?
Is the Montreal Science Center only geared toward little kids? Is there anything there to interest a teenager?
How many buildings is the Musee de Beau Arts? How much time is needed to fully enjoy?
Is the Redpath Museum at McGill University walking distance to the Fine Arts Museum? Is it too much to do both in one day? I understand the McCord Museum is nearby as well. Of the three which is the most highly recommended?
Is the Mont Royal Park entrance close to the McGill University campus? It seems to be close on the maps but hard to tell where Beaver Lake is or where the monument hill within the park is in relation to the university.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Email Smackdown: Y@hoo mail 1800*570*1233 technical support phone number
- 2 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 3 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 4 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 5 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 6 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 7 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 8 Keltic Lodge
- 9 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 10 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 11 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 12 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 13 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 14 Icefields Parkway
- 15 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 16 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 19 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 20 Banff to Jasper and back
- 21 Canmore for a few days
- 22 The Canadian
- 23 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 24 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 25 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta