When visiting Old Montreal, how much time to allocate for Chateau Ramezay, the Pointe a Calliere and the History Centre?
Is the Montreal Science Center only geared toward little kids? Is there anything there to interest a teenager?
How many buildings is the Musee de Beau Arts? How much time is needed to fully enjoy?
Is the Redpath Museum at McGill University walking distance to the Fine Arts Museum? Is it too much to do both in one day? I understand the McCord Museum is nearby as well. Of the three which is the most highly recommended?
Is the Mont Royal Park entrance close to the McGill University campus? It seems to be close on the maps but hard to tell where Beaver Lake is or where the monument hill within the park is in relation to the university.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/how-does-honey-help-acne/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Honeymoon in Canada. SUGGESTIONS?
- 4 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 5 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 6 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 7 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 8 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 9 Best Jasper Campground
- 10 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 11 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 12 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 13 Victoria in December
- 14 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 15 Opportunity for business loan
- 16 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 17 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 18 Nova Scotia - October
- 19 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 20 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 23 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 24 Nova Scotia
- 25 Halifax/PE in 6 nights