When visiting Old Montreal, how much time to allocate for Chateau Ramezay, the Pointe a Calliere and the History Centre?
Is the Montreal Science Center only geared toward little kids? Is there anything there to interest a teenager?
How many buildings is the Musee de Beau Arts? How much time is needed to fully enjoy?
Is the Redpath Museum at McGill University walking distance to the Fine Arts Museum? Is it too much to do both in one day? I understand the McCord Museum is nearby as well. Of the three which is the most highly recommended?
Is the Mont Royal Park entrance close to the McGill University campus? It seems to be close on the maps but hard to tell where Beaver Lake is or where the monument hill within the park is in relation to the university.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 3 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 4 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 5 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 6 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 7 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 8 Traveling with your bike
- 9 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 10 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 11 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 12 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies