My sister and I have decided to visit Montreal and Quebec City for our annual sister trip this year. We are planning to visit the 1st week of October. We fly into Montreal on Wednesday and depart on Sunday so we only have 3.5 days. We could probably add on another day leaving on Tuesday instead of Wednesday giving us 4.5 days, depending on the time needed to explore both areas.
A little about us: We tend to explore areas pretty quickly. We love to learn about the history of areas, dive into the culture, and enjoy (and take lots of photos) of the beautiful architecture of new places. We love adventure and charming places. We really aren't into Art (paintings). We love to travel to Europe but this time decided to change it up and go North to Canada.
We've just started our research and from what we've read so far, Quebec City 'can' be seen in 1 day. For those of you very familiar with Montreal and Quebec City, does this ring true? Our plan is to train from Montreal to Quebec City.
Since we are in the early stages of research and I know there is nothing worse than someone posting on here asking for lots of advice without having done any research on their own, I'm going to only ask for those of you who love Montreal and Quebec City - what are the MUST SEE PLACES?
Thank you so much for your help! Once we've done more thorough research, we will be back with more questions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 +91-9929415910 black MAGIC MANTRA specialist baba ji in CHENNAI
- 2 Independent Chennai Escorts for Complete Delight
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 $50 cash extra free travel money canada bank signup
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Skiing in Whistler
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City