My sister and I have decided to visit Montreal and Quebec City for our annual sister trip this year. We are planning to visit the 1st week of October. We fly into Montreal on Wednesday and depart on Sunday so we only have 3.5 days. We could probably add on another day leaving on Tuesday instead of Wednesday giving us 4.5 days, depending on the time needed to explore both areas.
A little about us: We tend to explore areas pretty quickly. We love to learn about the history of areas, dive into the culture, and enjoy (and take lots of photos) of the beautiful architecture of new places. We love adventure and charming places. We really aren't into Art (paintings). We love to travel to Europe but this time decided to change it up and go North to Canada.
We've just started our research and from what we've read so far, Quebec City 'can' be seen in 1 day. For those of you very familiar with Montreal and Quebec City, does this ring true? Our plan is to train from Montreal to Quebec City.
Since we are in the early stages of research and I know there is nothing worse than someone posting on here asking for lots of advice without having done any research on their own, I'm going to only ask for those of you who love Montreal and Quebec City - what are the MUST SEE PLACES?
Thank you so much for your help! Once we've done more thorough research, we will be back with more questions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Boy's girl vashikaran specialist +919602314644
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 4 Mosquitoes in July?
- 5 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 6 Canada transportation
- 7 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 8 Alberta Warning
- 9 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 10 national parks of Newfoundland
- 11 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 12 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 13 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 14 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 15 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 16 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 17 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 18 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 19 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 20 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 21 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 22 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 23 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 24 Long Weekend Toronto
- 25 Cape Breton Island in second half of May