Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need a bit of help transport-wise: 2-week trip to Vancouver Island
- 2 Cycling and wild camping Canot Trail
- 3 Magog, Lac-Brome, Sutton or ??
- 4 Thanksgiving in Canada
- 5 Travelling alberta
- 6 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 7 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 8 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 9 Jasper
- 10 day trip to Victoria
- 11 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 12 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 14 Newfoundland in July
- 15 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 16 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 17 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 18 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 21 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 22 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 23 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 24 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 25 A month in Atlantic Canada
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)