Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 3 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 4 Traveling with your bike
- 5 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 6 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 7 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 8 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 9 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 10 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 11 Alberta Trip_2017
- 12 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 13 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 14 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 15 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 16 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 17 Baseball
- 18 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 19 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 20 Transportation from airport for 7
- 21 calgary to vancover 10days
- 22 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 23 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 24 Tour to New Foundland
- 25 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)