Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 2 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 3 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 4 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 5 Ottawa recs?
- 6 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 7 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 8 Granville Island
- 9 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 10 Good eats and car question NS
- 11 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 12 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 13 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 14 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 15 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 16 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 17 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 18 car needed in Vancouver?
- 19 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 20 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 21 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 22 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 23 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 24 YYZ Transit Lounge
- 25 10 days in NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)