Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 2 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 good lobster roll
- 4 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 5 Montreal or Toronto?
- 6 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 7 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 8 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 9 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 10 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 11 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 12 Canada in Feb 2016
- 13 King City and surrounding
- 14 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 15 20 hour layover
- 16 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 17 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 18 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 19 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 20 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 21 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 22 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 23 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 24 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 25 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)