Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 6 Quebec to yarmouth
- 7 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 8 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 9 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 10 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 11 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 12 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 13 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 14 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 15 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 16 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 17 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 18 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 19 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 20 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 21 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 22 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 23 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 24 Pearson Airport logistics
- 25 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)