Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Their bust size since they fear the difficulties
- 2 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 3 Vancouver 3 days
- 4 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 5 Vancouver without a Car
- 6 Whistler
- 7 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 8 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 9 Intro
- 10 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 11 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 12 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 13 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 14 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 15 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 16 Need help in rain!
- 17 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 18 Rv Campground trip
- 19 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 20 Weather September/October
- 21 driving from Richmond Hill, Onatio to Winnipeg, MB
- 22 First Time Trip
- 23 Waterton Lakes quick trip?
- 24 C train to Calgary Stampede
- 25 Victoria/Vancouver 3 nights
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)