Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Drivers License, ID Cards,
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 4 loving OTTAWA
- 5 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 6 Cape Breton Trip
- 7 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 8 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 9 Vancouver for Christmas
- 10 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 11 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 12 Victoria?
- 13 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 14 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 15 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 16 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 17 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 18 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 20 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 21 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 22 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 23 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 24 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 25 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)