Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Acquire Best Quality Fake IDs, Passports,degrees,Drivers licence etc
- 2 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 3 Canada in winter
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 7 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 8 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 15 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 16 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 17 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 18 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 19 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 20 how to search for owls in winter
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise