Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 2 Eastern Canada
- 3 Advice trip to Canada
- 4 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 5 9 days newfoundland
- 6 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 7 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 8 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 10 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 11 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 12 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 13 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 14 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 15 Help us see Vancouver island
- 16 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 17 Journey series CAD
- 18 Madrid or Montreal
- 19 Help with Kelowna
- 20 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 21 9 nights in Nfld
- 22 10 days in The Maritimes
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver
- 25 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver