Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 2 Banf
- 3 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 6 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 7 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec