Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quality Ketamine,Nembutal,MDMA,Cannabis Oil,LSD,Rohypnol For Sale
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 4 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 9 Heli skiing in March
- 10 Toronto lodgings
- 11 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 12 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 13 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining