Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Q/WeChat2727586870加州大学洛杉矶分校文凭毕业证成绩单学历认证University of California Los Angeles
- 2 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 3 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 4 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 5 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 6 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 7 NH to Nova Scotia
- 8 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 9 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 10 Banff Area In October
- 11 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 12 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 13 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 14 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 15 Niagara Falls Advise
- 16 Ottawa recs?
- 17 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 18 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 19 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 20 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 21 identifying a statue near pier in halifax
- 22 Black bugs and insects Eastren Townships and Laurentians?
- 23 Insurance after a heart attack
- 24 Help w 9 Days NS, PEI biking, hiking, driving in October
- 25 Canadian Rockies sigtseeing trip to Lake Louise and Jasper
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)