Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 3 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 4 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 5 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 6 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 7 Victoria
- 8 Help us see Vancouver island
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 10 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 11 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 12 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 13 NOTL weather in Sept
- 14 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 15 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 16 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 17 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 18 birthday trip
- 19 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 21 Best hikes in Banff
- 22 Hotels in Toronto
- 23 Advice trip to Canada
- 24 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 25 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices