Finally have accomodations figured out and now it's time to think about what to see and do. Have 5 nights in Montreal in early July - starting the 6th.
We love to put down roots and really explore the neighborhoods -- food is a driver for us (kids eat it all), love to bike, modern art, farmers markets ...
Please give me some tips of things of great things to do and see that might not be in the tourist books - and even some that are.
Montreal - Off the Beaten Path ... (with kids - which won't slow us down)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver and other places in August
- 2 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 3 North Vancouver Island
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 6 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 7 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 8 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 9 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 10 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 11 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Need tips for this trip
- 13 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 14 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 18 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 19 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 20 Newfoundland questions
- 21 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 22 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 23 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!