I have planned a family vacation for July in Canada. We will visit the Falls, Toronto and Montreal. I have booked the Marriott Fallsview in Niagara and the Hilton Bonaventure in Montreal. Anyone have comments (good or bad) on either of these hotels? Also need suggestions for Toronto Hotels. Thanks.
Montreal Hotel/Hilton Bonaventure
- 1 Buy authentic passports , drivers license , id card for sale
- 2 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 3 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 4 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 5 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 6 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 7 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 8 Calgary treats
- 9 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 10 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 11 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 12 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 13 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 14 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 15 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 16 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 17 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 18 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 19 Gros Morne accommodations
- 20 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 21 DOG SLEDDING
- 22 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 24 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 25 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa