We are taking our granddaughter for a quick trip up to Montreal. We will be driving from the Boston area so it's not a long drive, hence the choice of Montreal among other reasons. We are limited to when we can go. Our dates will be June 26-28 which just happens to be the start of the jazz festival. While that is not our reason for going there we will definitely try to take advantage of any free outdoor activities going on. My question is what hotel would you recommend that has a pool and is walkable to the festival area but not necessarily right in the heart of it all. My criteria for a hotel would be a pool, view, walkable location preferably near the metro, renovated rooms would be a plus as would free internet. Thanks for any suggestions.
Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 4 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 5 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 11 Halifax-PEI
- 12 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 13 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 14 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 17 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 18 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 19 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 22 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 23 Victoria Dining
- 24 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 25 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map