We are taking our granddaughter for a quick trip up to Montreal. We will be driving from the Boston area so it's not a long drive, hence the choice of Montreal among other reasons. We are limited to when we can go. Our dates will be June 26-28 which just happens to be the start of the jazz festival. While that is not our reason for going there we will definitely try to take advantage of any free outdoor activities going on. My question is what hotel would you recommend that has a pool and is walkable to the festival area but not necessarily right in the heart of it all. My criteria for a hotel would be a pool, view, walkable location preferably near the metro, renovated rooms would be a plus as would free internet. Thanks for any suggestions.
Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: where to stay?
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Thousand Islands
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 6 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 7 Coach class Canadian Via
- 8 Honeymoon destination
- 9 Rockies to Vancouver
- 10 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 11 season greetings
- 12 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 13 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment