We are taking our granddaughter for a quick trip up to Montreal. We will be driving from the Boston area so it's not a long drive, hence the choice of Montreal among other reasons. We are limited to when we can go. Our dates will be June 26-28 which just happens to be the start of the jazz festival. While that is not our reason for going there we will definitely try to take advantage of any free outdoor activities going on. My question is what hotel would you recommend that has a pool and is walkable to the festival area but not necessarily right in the heart of it all. My criteria for a hotel would be a pool, view, walkable location preferably near the metro, renovated rooms would be a plus as would free internet. Thanks for any suggestions.
Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 2 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 3 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 6 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove