We are taking our granddaughter for a quick trip up to Montreal. We will be driving from the Boston area so it's not a long drive, hence the choice of Montreal among other reasons. We are limited to when we can go. Our dates will be June 26-28 which just happens to be the start of the jazz festival. While that is not our reason for going there we will definitely try to take advantage of any free outdoor activities going on. My question is what hotel would you recommend that has a pool and is walkable to the festival area but not necessarily right in the heart of it all. My criteria for a hotel would be a pool, view, walkable location preferably near the metro, renovated rooms would be a plus as would free internet. Thanks for any suggestions.
Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 2 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 5 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 6 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 7 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 9 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 10 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 11 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 12 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 13 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 14 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 15 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 16 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 17 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation