We are taking our granddaughter for a quick trip up to Montreal. We will be driving from the Boston area so it's not a long drive, hence the choice of Montreal among other reasons. We are limited to when we can go. Our dates will be June 26-28 which just happens to be the start of the jazz festival. While that is not our reason for going there we will definitely try to take advantage of any free outdoor activities going on. My question is what hotel would you recommend that has a pool and is walkable to the festival area but not necessarily right in the heart of it all. My criteria for a hotel would be a pool, view, walkable location preferably near the metro, renovated rooms would be a plus as would free internet. Thanks for any suggestions.
Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 2 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 quebec
- 6 Jet to Victoria
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Fresh Fruit from US
- 11 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 12 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 13 Alberta Wildfires
- 14 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 15 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 16 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts