My wife and I want to come to the Just for Laughs festival in July. Maybe spend 3-4 nights then fly to Halifax for a few days. Any idea when the schedule of comedians comes out? What is the best way to do this and see as many acts as possible in this relatively short time? Finally, where to stay? Budget is not a big issue, we'd like to be central to the festival, in a nice hotel. Thanks!
Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 4 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 8 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 9 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 10 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental