My wife and I want to come to the Just for Laughs festival in July. Maybe spend 3-4 nights then fly to Halifax for a few days. Any idea when the schedule of comedians comes out? What is the best way to do this and see as many acts as possible in this relatively short time? Finally, where to stay? Budget is not a big issue, we'd like to be central to the festival, in a nice hotel. Thanks!
Montreal Comedy Festival in July 2014
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 Adventures in Canada
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 7 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 8 NYC to Montreal by train
- 9 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 10 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 11 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 12 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 13 Where to stay in Banff?
- 14 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 15 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 16 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 17 Transport of cremated remains
- 18 Rockies trip in June.
- 19 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 20 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 21 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 22 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 23 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 24 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 25 boarder crossing question