I will be going to montreal over Christmas break. I am 17 years old and look fairly older. The drinking age is 18 in montreal and I was wondering do they card? I will be with my parents and we won't be going to clubs, but do they card at restaurants or depanneurs when ordering/purchasing alcohol? If my parents permiss them to serve it to me will they do it? Help is greatly appreciated
Montreal Carding For Alcohol
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 2 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 3 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 4 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 5 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 6 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 7 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 8 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 9 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 12 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 13 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 14 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 15 2 days in Vancouver
- 16 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 17 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 18 8 days in NL
- 19 Montreal transportation pass
- 20 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 21 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 22 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 23 Newfoundland tent camping
- 24 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 25 Thousand Islands