We're trying to plan a quick trip to Montreal in a couple of weeks. We've visited Montreal once before, several years ago, and stayed at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth. We loved the hotel, but would like something different this time. Could anyone suggest a really fabulous hotel in a good location? By "good location" we mean in the city and within walking distance to as much as possible. Thank you!
Montreal - Boutique Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 3 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 4 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 5 Banf
- 6 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 7 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 8 Gaspe
- 9 Tours
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 13 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 16 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec