We're trying to plan a quick trip to Montreal in a couple of weeks. We've visited Montreal once before, several years ago, and stayed at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth. We loved the hotel, but would like something different this time. Could anyone suggest a really fabulous hotel in a good location? By "good location" we mean in the city and within walking distance to as much as possible. Thank you!
Montreal - Boutique Hotels
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And Fake USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Drive
- 2 Northwest Territories in the summer
- 3 Summer trip to Canadian Rockies and Glacier National Park
- 4 Vancouver and other places in August
- 5 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 6 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 7 North Vancouver Island
- 8 Rockies trip in June.
- 9 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 10 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 11 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 12 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 13 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 14 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 15 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 16 Need tips for this trip
- 17 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 18 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 22 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 23 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 24 Newfoundland questions
- 25 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.